AK Rifles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Romaninian WASR 10/63 under folder, so far I have replaced the pistol grip with one with a parts compartment in it. I am waiting for my Tapco Galil handguard and ERT recoil pad and then plan on buying a tech sight rear sight. I have cleaned it bought some more magazines and plan on buying some of those hungarian 20 rounders to play with.

Went on GB and got a older Rom. green cotton sling, and some other rom. accesories like a frog for the bayonet and a cnavas pouch for the drum. I plan on making it my shtf gun along with Glock 17. Keeping both near me in the house and in the truck on the road.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the advice was correct, the Tapco came in, I had ordered it before my post it took some filing and it still didn't fit. So today I ordered a Mako tactical rail front handguard. Thursday I plan on ordering my Tech Sights I did order the recoil pad from Urban ERT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.