AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ON FRIDAY I bought a new SLR106F and I REAL like the way it was made. but I a, less happy with the finnish, IMOP they should just parkiezine it and not paint it black, or do a nice blue job on them, on my rifle the paint is come off on many spots, but over all I LOVE IT,,

OH PS I a newbie here,,

HERE YOU ARE SGTTT

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice 106F!

And may the ones who took out that Brad be consigned to spend eternity neck deep in Satan's burning river of shit.

19K20 here!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M60A3 19F10. I hear that the Army is stopping all tanker MOS and making them cav scout, :sad:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I hadn't heard that, but I ain't surprised.

Don't wanna be no Cav Scout, though.

Our brigade went Cav, but each Combined Arms Battalion kept two companies of tanks. Everybody else had to re-class as Scouts and Infantry.

I was one of the lucky ones that landed in a tank crew. We turned our tanks in for the time being, though; the Bde's getting ready for a deployment in '09.

I got transferred to the mobilization site at Camp Shelby as a Public Affairs NCO, and now I write and take pics for the PAO. Where in the civilian world are ya gonna walk into a job like this with no experience?

You get a chance to shoot that 106 yet? I shot mine yesterday, and I think I like it better than my M4!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no I have not fried it, but I didn't run some dumder round thought it and all work just fine, AS I been read here about guy having FTF,

NOW TO MT FAVOR THING TANK.
SO you now it my frist hand the ARMY is doing away with Tank Battalion and are going with cav unit, well good luck with that uncle sam, becauce went the old Bear come out of the russian wood, no cav Battalion will stop them also the A10 are going away as well,, I was a bear hunter And will allway be one ever as my body keep falling apart,

god bless you tank man and be safe,

your new friend frank

PS TO ALL HERE ON THIS new froums to me, I am sorry now and for all the posting I will do, I am a Smart guy, BUT I CANT SPELL AND WRITE WELL, so please for give me..

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum Frank!
Nice 106, hope you dont have any issues with it.
Good to see another member from IL, do you shoot at Buffalo Rock?

Take care and Thanks for Your Service!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ak fan
YES I do go to buffo rock, not as much as I would love too.

do you guy here obn the froums from ill ever do a gruop shot?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
TANKERFRANK said:
ak fan
YES I do go to buffo rock, not as much as I would love too.

do you guy here obn the froums from ill ever do a gruop shot?
I've only been there once this year but plan on going again before it closes for the season. I know there are a couple more IL members but no formal shoots have been organized, at least none that Im aware of.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
can't spell!-

[
your new friend frank

PS TO ALL HERE ON THIS new froums to me, I am sorry now and for all the posting I will do, I am a Smart guy, BUT I CANT SPELL AND WRITE WELL, so please for give me..[/quote]
:cool: Some of the smartest and best leaders of men,That I have ever meet. Used a dictionary when writting letters home.At home and in my buisness I had a secretary pound the keys for me.My spelling is as nothing to brag about(But I's learnen)-At least you can put up some real clear pictures on this forum-I only know how to take them.Have a nice day and great life-My best-Frenchy :dance:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts