AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up from 1833Marine here on EE. Great guy to deal with.
http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=67537
It's a S&W Model 19-3. Looks good. Got the whole original kit except for the screwdriver: box, manual, warranty card, assorted other S&W literature, cleaning rod with mop and brush. The seller trew in a set of snap caps and a plastic case. I like it.
Pictures:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Looks very pretty!

A snubnose .357 will KICK!

·
Super Moderator
10,312 Posts
I have a 19-3 with the 6" barrel and love it. Those early S&W revolvers had the best blue finish of their time IMHO.

Hootbro

·
Registered
899 Posts
I love snubby K-frames! The J frames are just a little too small for my big mitts even with aftermarket grips.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, guys! I'm liking it a lot, wish I could get out to the range today, but instead I'm sitting home fighting a bad cold. Sucky feeling. :sad:
The grip will need to be improved for any kind of comfortable shooting. Just for grins I borrowed the Hogue Monogrip from my 686 RB, fits like a glove, but looks a bit out of place :mrgreen: The little magnas look even funnier on the 6" 686. :shock:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here you go, just to show the interchangability of K an L frame grips ( stocks as S&W folks call them).

·
Registered
897 Posts
Glockholiday, I think your top revolver has a tumor or a cyst where the hammer is supposed to be.

Might want to have that checked out.

:)

·
Registered
899 Posts
vit said:
Thanks, guys! I'm liking it a lot, wish I could get out to the range today, but instead I'm sitting home fighting a bad cold. Sucky feeling. :sad:
The grip will need to be improved for any kind of comfortable shooting. Just for grins I borrowed the Hogue Monogrip from my 686 RB, fits like a glove, but looks a bit out of place :mrgreen: The little magnas look even funnier on the 6" 686. :shock:
Take a look at Eagle Grips Secret Service grips. I have a set on my 2" mod. 10 and love them.
http://www.eaglegrips.com/secretservice.htm

·
Super Moderator
25,849 Posts
Nice!! :shock: I"ve been keeping my eyes open for a good S&W snubby, but have not found a good one yet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts