1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
nice! lmao at the disclaimer aswell

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
That's kick ass, but I was expecting to see a close up of your new gold plated teeth encrusted with diamonds.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Anyway to get one in an AK flavor? Dust cover folds up to reveal the grill haha... would be cool. ;). That is bad ass.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
and here I thought I was gonna see a picture of his teeth.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Speedfreak said:
machineguneddie said:
disclaimer for vz58kid...... this is not actually my grill

But this is :twisted:
That is :allright: when I first saw it I :hail: :dance: , but then I got to :nutkick: and it made me :puke: thats cool though cuase :50cal: thats how I roll :animak: . How does that grill stand up to :punch: ? Mine is better :moon: I'd show you but :reaper: so don't hate :twirl: and thats no :bullshit: :amen:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
phreakmode said:
Speedfreak said:
machineguneddie said:

That is :allright: when I first saw it I :hail: :dance: , but then I got to :nutkick: and it made me :puke: thats cool though cuase :50cal: thats how I roll :animak: . How does that grill stand up to :punch: ? Mine is better :moon: I'd show you but :reaper: so don't hate :twirl: and thats no :bullshit: :amen:
From the bottom of my heart :lol: ETA: bout :59 or so :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv7pjY00 ... re=related

·
Registered
446 Posts
machineguneddie said:

holy crap :shock: bet that took longer to build than a rusty romy. :hail: :lol:

·
Banned
344 Posts
Speedfreak said:
machineguneddie said:

That was my first thought, machineguneddie got new teeth! :roflmao: :lol:
Then when i saw the actual pic. of the revolver grill, i knew that it was not
machineguneddies due to the fact that it was not in the shape of a machinegun! :50cal:
It it had not been for the disclaimer some people would really have believed it was yours! :allright:

It does seem this thread however, has turned into a pick on VZ58kid thread! :roll: :bigwow:

·
Banned
344 Posts
phreakmode said:
Speedfreak said:
machineguneddie said:

Damn dude, what are you on?? Are you sure you used enough Emoticons :roflmao: ?
You wrote a whole Fairy-Tale with these little fellers! :roll:
You might want to contact a publisher, you would have a great future
writing and illustrating Kiddie-Books! :wave: :bigwow:

·
Banned
344 Posts
Speedfreak said:
machineguneddie said:

Here we go again!!! Now a bunch of people are actually wondering if this is an actual photograph of machineguneddie and his new front teeth??(grill) :roll: :confused: :eek:

NO, I am not one of those who wonders! I will admit some of those sparklers in machineguneddies choppers seem to be over 1 carat! Looks good, but why did you not post the rest of the mug-shot? Where your holding the machinegun?? :roflmao: :lol:

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
:tokeit: Like , isn't there some way to disable the emoticon function, just make it(cough) disappear. :tokeit: and then uh...

vzdude I'm not picking on you, I think it's some great lighthearted ribbing from the guys and it makes for some good laughs. You do kinda bring it on yourself, you know.

phreakman. I had followed that thread up until the part where the kid got shot and missed the rest of it over the weekend. That is some hilarious shite.

Energy drinks WILL mess you up, be careful out there kids.

·
Banned
344 Posts
PhilRazz said:
:tokeit: Like , isn't there some way to disable the emoticon function, just make it(cough) disappear. :tokeit: and then uh...

vzdude I'm not picking on you, I think it's some great lighthearted ribbing from the guys and it makes for some good laughs. You do kinda bring it on yourself, you know.

phreakman. I had followed that thread up until the part where the kid got shot and missed the rest of it over the weekend. That is some hilarious shite.

Energy drinks WILL mess you up, be careful out there kids.

:sniper: :peep: Hell, i think there is a conspiracy going on! :roll: :lock: :doh:

:stonehim: (vzdude I'm not picking on you, ) Yeah right! :bsflag: :bullshit:
If machineguneddie had not put, that his disclaimer was just for me, it would be a whole other story! :roll:

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
Don't take it so personal.

You like to use an abundance of emoticons when you post. For a while it kinda hurt my brain to read them, but now it has become less painful and almost enjoyable to try to decipher them. It takes all kinds and as long as you are in this for the ak's then I'm with you. :smileak:

·
Banned
344 Posts
:neutral: The more i think about this, it does seem that some of our members are picking on machineguneddie. For simply putting up a Parody pic. of his new grill and right away, 3 of our fine members started putting up posts, that they had expected pictures of his new choppers!
One even put a picture of him and had air-brushed a nice set of sparklers onto it! (I guess that surely isnt an actual picture, at least not of his teeth. But i dont know!) :lol: :roll: Maybe some of our members know him! :tribe: :inquisition: :50cal:

Lets cut him some slack, even though it seems his Disclaimer, has backfired on him! :roflmao: :coffee:

·
Banned
344 Posts
ChrisVV said:

ChrisVv i cant belive you are also picking on me! You were Emotioconing your little heart out last week on another thread. You might need to change youre handle to Emoticon Kid :roflmao: :lol: . Especially after that crazy PM you sent me last week! I guess it is better than Death threats! :shock:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts