AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I was the age of 13 I have wanted a Maadi. I grew up part of my life in Maadi, Egypt and saw these rifles on a daily basis on just about every street corner being carried by police guards. I know the AK purists will cringe when they see it but I did decide to tac mine out a little. Don't worry, it's all reversible! My plan is to get a Saiga, convert it and then move all the stuff over to it and return my Maadi back to it's pure beauty.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Lived in Cairo for a year. You've seen Maadi's in their native form... no stock, maybe no pistol grip. Slings that look like they'd been shredded by a lion

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lived in Cairo for a year. You've seen Maadi's in their native form... no stock, maybe no pistol grip. Slings that look like they'd been shredded by a lion
I'd give anything to move back to Cairo and it be the way it was in the 90's. It's completely different now. I still have lots of friends there. I can't explain what that place did to me.(in a good way). I left part of myself there it seems.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I feel the same way. I cannot believe what they've done to Cairo and Egypt. Such a fascinating city and people!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts