·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch this....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iru3uZ63lUk

:neutral:

Century International Arms Inc. Yugo Under folder M70AB2 "Safety"
If you click the safety one more click up past "safe" it will release the hammer and fire the rifle.

Just a heads up for anyone who might own one of these.

For those of you who might nit understand what we are talking about.

Thanks to vz58kid for pointing this out here http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=63944&highlight=

And it was discussed here as well http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64668&highlight=

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vz58kid said:
Clicked on U-Tube, said you joined 1 hr. ago and video no longer available? :shock: :roll:
nah it works, never really had a need to join youtube but I figured this was a good enough reason to setup an account.

It should work.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It works, maybe you cant see it because I just put it up or something.

·
Banned
344 Posts
:grin: No longer available! It had 18 views! :lol: If it works than at your house only! Century Arms is blocking the signals, they have friends in high places! :shock:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Watched it. Can't get my safety past the top cover. Why would you pull the safety up like that in the first place? That is up much farther than I originally thought. I guess that I can see the safety issue, for instance like dropping the gun. Even then a safety on any gun can fail and cause a discharge when a gun is dropped.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Just tried again, no luck it had 18 views and then Century had it pulled! :lol: :lol: :hail: :lol: :lol: :shock: I can watch others on the page!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
barberl said:
Watched it. Can't get my safety past the top cover. Why would you pull the safety up like that in the first place? That is up much farther than I originally thought. I guess that I can see the safety issue, for instance like dropping the gun. Even then a safety on any gun can fail and cause a discharge when a gun is dropped.
that's what I'm thinking too, I just wanted to show people who were reading about it and though we were saying you could pull the trigger with the safety on.

·
Banned
344 Posts
:shock: Help, i see there now have been 204 visit! But all i get is video no longer avail! Whats going on????? :roll: Is this some type of conspiracy? :smile: I want to see the video!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Just another reason why I would never buy a Century made gun or any of there wasr models..That's just me though.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vz58kid said:
:shock: Help, i see there now have been 204 visit! But all i get is video no longer avail! Whats going on????? :roll: Is this some type of conspiracy? :smile: I want to see the video!!!! :twisted:
try clearing your cookies and temp files

·
Banned
344 Posts
:hail: :hail: Nice video, watched on someone elses comp. cant seem to get my flash-player installed at the moment! I thought maybe Century was blocking me! :lol: :lol: :oops: :dance: Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
vz58kid said:
:hail: :hail: Nice video, watched on someone elses comp. cant seem to get my flash-player installed at the moment! I thought maybe Century was blocking me! :lol: :lol: :oops: :dance: Thanks!
maybe it has something to do with all the smiley faces you use on every post
:frustration:

Just kidding.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.