AK Rifles banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got lucky with a real nice kit from CFS and the receiver is a DCI custom numbered to match...............Russki Molt 75 rd drum..........ready to go baby!! :wink: Rear sight centered it pops my steel gong at 50 meters offhand real easy! :cool:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Don't worry man, he took those pics in his driveway.

Before long that gun will be on the Police Auction list. :mrgreen:

Seriously that is a beautiul gun.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My driveway?? :eek: My driveway is graveled and full of slushy snow! That's the cement slab under the overhang on the side of my shop. And see the "outside-white-trash-freezer" in the background?? That's full of Buffalo meat. :cool: Just thought I'd throw that in there!! :wink:

I got lucky on the bore............barely a couple of little tiny pits about midway down it's length. Nice and shiny, good rifling, show's a good 3/16" on the muzzle/bullet test. Real nice. But do you notice the damn top cover?? Notched for the recoil spring release button?? Damn Centerfire Systems!!!!!! :roll:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Tomovich said:
But do you notice the damn top cover?? Notched for the recoil spring release button?? Damn Centerfire Systems!!!!!! :roll:
As far as I have been able to find out, all Yugo M72's have the notched top cover.

Harlan

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HarlanNDS said:
Tomovich said:
But do you notice the damn top cover?? Notched for the recoil spring release button?? Damn Centerfire Systems!!!!!! :roll:
As far as I have been able to find out, all Yugo M72's have the notched top cover.

Harlan
Really?? And yet there's no latch? That's interesting. Thanks for making me feel a little better! :wink:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Rob!!

Now how about my Russki bakelite grip?? :wink: :hail: It's Sunday in America!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I was wondering about that also.

Thanks
FREE

HarlanNDS said:
Tomovich said:

Harlan

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All by my lonesome. Except of course the parts manufactured in Yugoslavia. :goof:

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I'm ready to blue mine!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts