Discussion Starter #1
My first Arsenal
My first Milled
My first 223 AK

Covered alot of bases on this one...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
nice,..very nice,...how many arms and legs did that take?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
cruzie27 said:
nice,..very nice,...how many arms and legs did that take?
Hell that is a nice gun... how many testicles did you have to toss in also? :lol:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Robpiat said:
1 pt. = 1 "c-note"?

yeah i woulda paid that if i had the money,...so when do we get to see pictures of you fireing it?

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No blood isn't worth that much....Got it for 800. Don't tell anybody if I end up having to sell it in a year :)

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the solid blonde wood!!

No sheetmetal or plywood on this one!!

Are there any optics that are typically associated with RPK's?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Robpiat said:
Are there any optics that are typically associated with RPK's?
Tons. Would you be looking for Russian ones? If so, check out the Accsessories forum and ask around, I have seen tons of things, including Russian Nightvision scopes with a bullet drop compensator built in!

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was curious on the Russian optics...There seems to be a dozen common russian scopes and red dots for $100-$200....I was wondering what was most commonly issued for RPKs...

Stupid question....There is a rubber boot on the bolt handle....Is that just for shipping or is that supposed to stay there?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
The charging handle?

There is no NEED for it, it is safe to remove it, but I would guess that it was for shipping as the charging handle does kinda stick out.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Robpiat said:
Stupid question....There is a rubber boot on the bolt handle....Is that just for shipping or is that supposed to stay there?
my SA-M5s came with a rubber boot on the charrging handle,....it is still there today,...on all of my other guns the charging handles are getting worn.

800 huh?,.who did you kill to get it at that price?......well if you do sell it in a year,..i want first dibbs on it. :wink:

if it where mine,... id put a kobra on it and call it a day,.....i dont think you would ever see a PSO-1 or POSP scope on one of these

1 - 15 of 15 Posts