AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have a parts kit including everything but the receiver for a milled factory 66 type 56 ak47. I can't find a receiver anywhere. CNC warrior is out of stock. It's an underfolder. Can I make it into a stamped type 56? Are there any aks out there that I could substitute the receiver for? I need help. its going to be a real nice piece once I get it done but it's almost overwhelming just thinking about it. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ok, so I have a parts kit including everything but the receiver for a milled factory 66 type 56 ak47. I can't find a receiver anywhere. CNC warrior is out of stock. It's an underfolder. Can I make it into a stamped type 56? Are there any aks out there that I could substitute the receiver for? I need help. its going to be a real nice piece once I get it done but it's almost overwhelming just thinking about it. Thanks in advance guys.
When did cnc warrior say they'd be making more? That's the only place I know to get one.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Have you contacted Turbothis, I am pretty sure he can do a reweld if you have the rear end. That way you get to keep the original factory front trunion per say.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
When did cnc warrior say they'd be making more? That's the only place I know to get one.
+1
Get on their list and wait for CNC Warrior to make another run. If you make it in to a stamped rifle, you'll be kicking yourself when CNC Warrior produces more milled receivers. Mine's a Bulgarian, not a Russian, but it's one of my favorites. You'll never regret doing it right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts