AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my VZ out today and just a thud and no bang.....

What a disappointment. It looks to me like the firing pin is either too short or broken. Does anybody know how to disassemble the bolt?

Should I send the bolt or complete rifle back? Can they just send me a Firing pin and have me install.

·
Registered
412 Posts
That sux

I would email them at tnguns.com and tell them your situation and ask what your options are... That sux.. I hate to hear that... I have had excellent luck with mine...

:animak:

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
take an awl or pick or if you have one a fal exctractor tool and push extractor plunger towards back of bolt then roll extractor out back first. the extractor hold firing pin in place.

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
do it 200 times and you start to get good at it :grin: It's pretty tricky I put my right thumb on back of bolt hold awl in right hand and squeeze plunger back in, then kind of push exctractor in toward bolt at top and shake it. it usually falls out bottom.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No luck. I don't have a dental pick which would be key.You think I should contact In range(Where I ordered it) or TGI?

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
CZ-USA? We did not sell any CZ-USA rifles? BUTT! Rob, send me the bolt and I'll swap out the firing pin for you. There is a possibility that there is junk behind the pin hole. We will take care of it for you.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IN RANGE inc said:
CZ-USA? We did not sell any CZ-USA rifles? BUTT! Rob, send me the bolt and I'll swap out the firing pin for you. There is a possibility that there is junk behind the pin hole. We will take care of it for you.
http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewto ... light=vz58

Uhhh these....I thought CZ had something to do with them.

Anyways it was good talking to you and thanks for the kick ass customer service. The bolt's on the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts