AK Rifles banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Nice Chinese collection you have there. The Chinese AK variants have always been a favorite, and a long time ago I spent a lot of time on the phone talking to various importers learning the ins and out of the Norinco and Poly Tech rifles. Some were very willing to talk, one or two wished that I hadn't called, but still gave me a great insight to the Chinese trying to break into the USA gun market.

Too bad a couple of presidents decided to step all over our constitution by banning Chinese AKs from importation. Great rifles!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the group!

Nice Chinese collection you have there. The Chinese AK variants have always been a favorite, and a long time ago I spent a lot of time on the phone talking to various importers learning the ins and out of the Norinco and Poly Tech rifles. Some were very willing to talk, one or two wished that I hadn't called, but still gave me a great insight to the Chinese trying to break into the USA gun market.

Too bad a couple of presidents decided to step all over our constitution by banning Chinese AKs from importation. Great rifles!
Thank you, I have couple friend work for Polytech and Norinco before, so I got some resources from them. My goal is that collect all type and all importer chinese.

·
Registered
921 Posts
The Chinese built really fine ak rifles I have 4 myself.

Reactions: gonogo

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh my! Is that first milled receiver AK a model of the original Soviet Type 1milled AK? Dual tangs (upper and lower) on the buttstock? Maybe Type II?

Very nice! thank you for sharing your collection with us.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Oh my! Is that first milled receiver AK a model of the original Soviet Type 1milled AK? Dual tangs (upper and lower) on the buttstock? Maybe Type II?

Very nice! thank you for sharing your collection with us.
That first picture is a Poly Tech Legend that in their manual they call it the closest thing you can buy to an AK Type 3 but in semi-auto only.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow! Beautiful collection.
The first milled one with the symbol on the stock, thats one of their early presentation/display rifles for like a gun show right?
Also is that 5.56 87s? Never seen one of those before.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thats awesome! I've only seen pictures once (i believe here) of a polytech with that symbol on the stock. As for the 87s never seen anything about them being in 5.56 thats new to me. If it didn't have a mag in it I wouldn't have noticed.
Impressive collection, good for you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts