AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bachelor (and everyone else)

I would like to apologize for being the beginning of the trouble on your "Tapcorize" thread. I got a bit bent out of shape by waht I felt was an intentional attempt to troll or create an inflamatory response.

I now realize that BachelororScience was simply trying to show that a certain product worked well for him (or rather, I was aware of that when I read the thread) and that he most likely simply copy and pasted his post from "another" place he had posted it, title and all.

I completely and totally respect someone's right to modifiy a weapon in whatever fashion they want. If you are looking to create a clone of a certain model, excellent! And if you are looking for function first, excellent to that too!

Sorry Bachelor, I certianly did not intend for your thread to be the first one locked on AKforum.net, and for that I truly apologize. I now realize that your title was pretty much meant to be all in good fun, and took it the wrong way.

Sven

aka Dawg180

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
You're a class act Dawg180. Very cool of you,something you probably wouldn't see on that other site.Everybody knows what I'm talking about. I have spoken to BOS offline. I hope he posts here again.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Excellent post Dawg180.

As another moderator here put it, this should be like Friday night at the bar, everyone just hanging out and having a good time with friends.

I emailed this link to BoS and I hope he reconsiders.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Big Man

Takes a big man to apologize!!!
There aren't too many of those in +1 owned land :grin:
Honorable Sir....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts