AK Rifles banner

My apologies to Bachelorof Science

788 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Speedfreak 
#1 ·
bachelor (and everyone else)

I would like to apologize for being the beginning of the trouble on your "Tapcorize" thread. I got a bit bent out of shape by waht I felt was an intentional attempt to troll or create an inflamatory response.

I now realize that BachelororScience was simply trying to show that a certain product worked well for him (or rather, I was aware of that when I read the thread) and that he most likely simply copy and pasted his post from "another" place he had posted it, title and all.

I completely and totally respect someone's right to modifiy a weapon in whatever fashion they want. If you are looking to create a clone of a certain model, excellent! And if you are looking for function first, excellent to that too!

Sorry Bachelor, I certianly did not intend for your thread to be the first one locked on AKforum.net, and for that I truly apologize. I now realize that your title was pretty much meant to be all in good fun, and took it the wrong way.

Sven

aka Dawg180

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.