Discussion Starter #1

top to bottom: .223 with Kobra Red Dot Sight
5.45 x 39mm
7.62 x 39mm
recent addition: .308 VEPRII

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
And mine in the same flavors. :twisted: Been in two arguments with my wife who insists they are all the same rifle and I need to sell two of them.

Hootbro

G

·
0 Posts
Hootbro said:
Been in two arguments with my wife who insists they are all the same rifle and I need to sell two of them.
Wow, Hoot, those are devorcing words down here in GA!

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
Hootbro said:
Been in two arguments with my wife who insists they are all the same rifle and I need to sell two of them.
Wow, Hoot, those are devorcing words down here in GA!
I got a good wife. She justs likes giving me shit because she knows my guns are my "mistress" and keeps me from swaying. :mrgreen:

As for the .308, I would if they offered it with the same barrel front end as the others pictured. The dopey looing FSB on the .308 does nothing for me. I have a pistol grip SAIGA conversion in .308 that takes care of that itch.

Hootbro

G

·
0 Posts
The new 308s have the same FSB as the other Veprs. The other FSB is just the old style for the Vepr 1. Personally, on the 308, I like the old FSB better.

·
Registered
621 Posts
As hoot said they are worht the wait....I would go ahead and start stocking up on ammo and mags. You may also look around on equipment exchanges, I have seen quite a few for sale on other sites. But the people on here are in the know, and are too smart to sell off sucha great gun.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks. last week i bought 4 new east german 30 rd magazines and a new russian 30 rd mag
i also bought some monarch russian bullets

1 - 12 of 12 Posts