AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think I need to take a cold shower......

That is awesome..... I'm a Chevy guy but all the die cast cars on my work bench are Dodges... And I drive a Hemi Ram

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Beautiful! What engine/trans?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I had a 65 Corvette and was not impressed ,later on I bought a 68 442 ,this was in the late 60s, after that I out grew the car thing .

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hell yes. My 73 Firebird has been gone for a few years for a resto but I should see it again in a year or so.

I love looking at 40s and 50s stuff but I really dig 60s and early 70s because that was when they really started getting into modern creature comforts and drivability but they're still simple enough to fix without a friggin scanner.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scapegoat762 said:
Beautiful! What engine/trans?
Numbers match 440 and 727 auto. It has a six pack set up on it right now, it's starting to show its age but still pretty decent

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rparker762 said:
I think I need to take a cold shower......

That is awesome..... I'm a Chevy guy but all the die cast cars on my work bench are Dodges... And I drive a Hemi Ram
Lol I'm a dodge guy but have few GM die casts as well

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah I'm a ford guy obviously, but that is one hot Mopar. Honestly I appreciate all muscle cars. 1964-73 was the pinnacle of auto manufacture in the US as far as I am concerned. :beer:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Still miss my '72 MACH 1. 351 CJ with a C6. Have owned many 5.0 Mustangs/Capris. Really enjoy them. Still want another MACH though, with a toploader.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Who else is into old muscle cars or classic cars? Took mine out for a drive today 69 Charger R/T
Man that's pretty much my dream car. I used to be into Mopars and whatnot, but they eventually just got too expensive for me. Last one I had was a '72 Cuda, 440/727. Pretty much a mutt from a parts standpoint, but man it was the scariest car I've ever owned. I figure whenever I get back into it, I'd like to either get the twin to yours, or a '71 Challenger.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man that's pretty much my dream car. I used to be into Mopars and whatnot, but they eventually just got too expensive for me. Last one I had was a '72 Cuda, 440/727. Pretty much a mutt from a parts standpoint, but man it was the scariest car I've ever owned. I figure whenever I get back into it, I'd like to either get the twin to yours, or a '71 Challenger.
Give me shout when you get ready to start looking I try to keep up with what's out there from parts cars to done cars

·
Registered
208 Posts
Why, oh why, did I not buy the '70 Torino Super Cobra Jet in 1974 for $1500?!

The second I backed out of the deal, I knew that I would regret it for decades. I was right.

I don't know if it had the Drag Pack, and can't decide whether that makes the situation worse or better.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have a lot of cars, but for old stuff: 1965 427 cobra, 1968 shelby mustang, and M38 Mil. Jeep, and CUCV command truck, among others.....:rolleyes: IMG_0110-s.JPG shelby-00002-3.jpg IMG_1cobra garage.JPG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts