I only accept USPS Money Orders. Sorry, I don't use paypal or any other form of payment app. All shipping is by USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the US. I'll combine shipping on multiple orders. If you want more than the included $50 insurance, it will be extra. First one to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Feel free to PM me with any questions. All items are available unless marked SPF.

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain

Yugo M70 stock, lower handguard and pistol grip. Stock has scratches and carvings. It includes the bolt for receiver but it's missing the back plate. $50 $25 + $16 shipping SPF

Wood Tool Wood stain Rectangle Hardwood

Hungarian SA-85M thumbhole stock in like new condition includes all installation hardware. $40 $20 + $22 shipping

Human body Wood Tints and shades Artifact Hardwood

Romanian RPK stock and lower handguard. Missing upper screw from butt plate. $60 $35 + $16 shipping SPF

Wood Wood stain Varnish Hardwood Gun accessory

Romanian Stock sets are all in great condition, no cracks or splits in wood. Sets #1, 2 and 3 come with stock with receiver screws, pistol grip with screw, upper handguard with spring retainer and lower dong handguard. $110 $90 + $16 shipping each. #1 SPF, #2 SPF, #3 SPF

Wood Wood stain Font Varnish Gun accessory

Wood Wood stain Hardwood Varnish Gun accessory

Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun

Romanian Stock set #4 is in great condition, no cracks or splits and comes with stock with receiver screws, pistol grip with screw, upper handguard and lower dong handguard. $110 $90 + $16 shipping SPF

Wood Air gun Wood stain Gun accessory Gun barrel

Romanian Stock set #5 is in great condition, no cracks or splits and comes with stock with receiver screws and lower dong handguard. $90 $70 + $16 shipping SPF

Wood Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Wood stain

US made black polymer stock set in great condition. Stock, pistol grip, upper and lower handguard. $50 $30 + $16 shipping

Wood Tool Hand tool Household hardware Font