1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
He has been in the hospital for quite a while now, and before that having in-home care. His health has severely declined over the last year or so, but at 94 years old there is unfortunately not much that can be done.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Thanks for the update. All they likely do at this point is keep him pain free and comfortable.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
mtk had to be on a side whether on ours or not during the cold war but god planted him there for a reason. hes the man that made things happen and in the grand scheme of things his weapons proliferated like no other. due to his skillful designs his weapons will continue to give power to those impoverished who are feeling the crunch of oppression who might have well been poorly armed statistics. gungrabbing globalist affiliated newspapers and their copycats say these guns kill more than any but in reality they save more than any too. his contributions to mankind as a whole are far greater than any other gun designer in history. may he live to be 101 and in good spirits not feeling any pain!

·
Registered
331 Posts
The body may succumb, but the MAN has already achieved immortality. Godspeed, General

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
When he passes it will hardly be a blip with the news media. Not like that POS that just died.

I BET THEY EVEN PAINT HIM ON A PALE HORSE. The merchant of death. The maker of the most evil weapons devised by man kind.

·
Registered
138 Posts
will36, when you talk about that pos who just died, I assume you are referring to Mandela. Can you elaborate? Seriously interested.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What Will said. Google "necklacing". It's extremely unpleasant, so you are forewarned. That's all I'll say, I value my membership here to much.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
theres no conspiracy just mainstream media factiods now. just google ''mandelas death'' and ''communist party''. will might have been referring to his secret political life that the communist party is so proud about coming out of the closet about now that they can speak. I have no idea otherwise. mtk on the other hand will not go down as anything less than supreme awesome and untarnished shining hero. im not sure the media will be able to resist talking about him when he passes to the point it will probably gain enough attention to have a wave of new documentaries published both in Russian and abroad. watch and see. Russia will morn his passing with enthusiasm for at least a week and it might even gain momentum with the media. don't be surprised. look at how much mtk is already in the media next to Vladimir putin and dimitry Medvedev etc. they honor the guy like no other and for good reason. it will happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts