AK Rifles banner
161 - 180 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Co-workers: How come you act all calm about this Covid-19?

Me: 'casue I know I can eat 10 year old canned rice and beans.

Co-workers: You can't eat that - its out of date!

Me: Hold my Tejava...

Found this one lonely can in a forgotten spot. It rode around in the vehicle for a while as a ration.

Add some jalapeno sausage (recent) ...OMG.

You are my Idol!!!!!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
It is amazing how many company's that sell MRE's and other freeze dried foods are out of stock now.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
The irony is the more MREs you eat the less you need all that TP.
I was in Hoenfels FRG on a field problem that was 2 1/2 weeks long in the middle of the winter. So like a week in to this thing at O'dark 30, my stomach, intestines and colon said "Oh Hell No!"
I find the roll of paper take off half of my gear and climb off the Tank. Now this thing is knocking at the back door and I find a tree. I drop my coveralls, Lift my sweater, shirt, t-shirt, loosen my belt, grab my knife, drop my pants and long johns lean against the tree in the nick of time.
This was an event of a lifetime, literally. My legs are shaking all kinds of gastrointestinal rumbling, sphincter stretching pain, this thing is exiting like a dry brick, but sideways. I've got tears in my eyes now and I'm doing everything I can not to crap on my coveralls while shaking and crying.
I go in to the shakes as this turd hits the ground and I dropped my roll of toilet paper.
I'm ecstatic now, 40 lbs lighter and much more comfortable, then it hits projectile like explosions. Now I'm beginning to panic, I've got diarrhea in the middle of a snow storm, no paper and now my boots start sliding in the snow.
Long story short, I made it back to the tank, my T-Shirt didn't.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
The worst one for me was in AIT in November. It was freezing cold at Ft. Lostinnawoods, so I decided to hold it until our return. Once I got warm I gave birth to a 3 pound fudgy the whale, and was so proud of my accomplishment, I moved stalls to wipe, then got my roommates to come and see. Good times...

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
I was in Hoenfels FRG on a field problem that was 2 1/2 weeks long in the middle of the winter. So like a week in to this thing at O'dark 30, my stomach, intestines and colon said "Oh Hell No!"
I find the roll of paper take off half of my gear and climb off the Tank. Now this thing is knocking at the back door and I find a tree. I drop my coveralls, Lift my sweater, shirt, t-shirt, loosen my belt, grab my knife, drop my pants and long johns lean against the tree in the nick of time.
This was an event of a lifetime, literally. My legs are shaking all kinds of gastrointestinal rumbling, sphincter stretching pain, this thing is exiting like a dry brick, but sideways. I've got tears in my eyes now and I'm doing everything I can not to crap on my coveralls while shaking and crying.
I go in to the shakes as this turd hits the ground and I dropped my roll of toilet paper.
I'm ecstatic now, 40 lbs lighter and much more comfortable, then it hits projectile like explosions. Now I'm beginning to panic, I've got diarrhea in the middle of a snow storm, no paper and now my boots start sliding in the snow.
Long story short, I made it back to the tank, my T-Shirt didn't.
Yup. Sounds like a Tanker. No cat hole.

We had to crawl and roll around on that ground, you know. Probably used that tree for cover. :)

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Yup. Sounds like a Tanker. No cat hole.

We had to crawl and roll around on that ground, you know. Probably used that tree for cover. :)
Arctic Cat Hole.
It was too crazy that night, they brought the grunts in at minus ten. We stopped moving when to wind blew 40 mph. It warmed up at some point couple of days later and they brought the kids back out to play.
It's actually very dangerous in those conditions, you cant see the old tank ditches.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Haha I forgot I had this in one of my display cases I dont even know where it came from but I wonder what these biscuits look like haha. The can isnt bulged any where and still sealed :rolleyes:

I'm assuming the top stamp 5/82 was production date?
Muscle T-shirt

·
Registered
933 Posts
I was always good in the woods on field problems but once I got sight of the barracks it was run for your life and with the old barracks of WW2 nothing like every toilet and every one trying to empty out not a pretty place to be. But what a relief!!!

161 - 180 of 217 Posts