AK Rifles banner
181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
@scottyb:
I've saw it yesterday - IMHO this is very sweet and too sweet ration pack.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Best thing I ever ate was Long Range patrol rations They are the best. Vietnam I loved the C rations beefsteak potatoes and gravy and beef spiced with juices. Ham and Lima beans you couldn't give away

Reactions: scottyb

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Best thing I ever ate was Long Range patrol rations They are the best. Vietnam I loved the C rations beefsteak potatoes and gravy and beef spiced with juices. Ham and Lima beans you couldn't give away
I remember seeing these for sale from time to time as a kid, but unfortunately never grabbed one. I heard the cornflake bars were good.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Watched that the other day, and had no idea we even made that type. I bet that cigarette was stale as hell.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
10Gauge, the time has come...the new water heater gets installed tomorrow morning and you owe me one scrumptious MRE of the lung in a bag variety. Hot sauce only my friend, or anything that comes in the bag. Don't forget to post pics, especially if you puke....

Reactions: Wyo Wolverine

·
Registered
23,081 Posts
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I'll take Instagram-like pictures and post them in this thread. You're talking about the omelette, right? Damn it. I completely forgot about the terms of our agreement but remembered that we made one.

But. I'm a man of my word.

·
Registered
6 Posts
called mre, meal rejected from ethiopia. We each got one on the flight on a packed c130, headed over to germany. when we landed, everyone made a mad dash for the latrines.that little can by the ramp on the plane just didnt cut it.the freeze dried strawberries were good.I ate the other thing in there because Iwas up at 3am and didnt eat breakfast.I didnt read the bag, Iwanted it to be a suprise LOL but it looked like spaghetti with beans in it, as far as breakfast,I was afraid any coffee would go off like a gut bomb and being packed in that plane, I never would have lived that down.USAF.

181 - 200 of 217 Posts