AK Rifles banner

MP5 & MP5K Picture Thread - H&K / MKE / PTR / POF / OMEGA and OTHER MP5 VARIANTS

6K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  esh21167 
#1 · (Edited)
Since there is no MP5 picture thread, Though that I'd start one ;)

My MKE’s and POF MP5 variants.

My Zenith Z5RS photos

My Zenith Z-5P

My POF SMGPK Reverse Stretch

My POF SMGPK all tacticool.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ten in stock? Wow.

And yes, PDW. Tri lug and paddle mag release.

What housing is on that top one? No expert, but I haven't seen a housing with only one picto marking.

Nice little collect you have going there. Picked these up last month for no other reason than they had 10 in stock. HK SP5.

The phot bomb is a staccato C and a P.

View attachment 335600

#11 ·
That's not an SP5 it's an SP5K. K stands for Kurz in German which means short.
If those have the paddle mag release they are H&K SP5K PDW model. Hard to come by without the markup. $4K plus on gunbroker. Nice pair you got there ;)
That would be correct, I didn't put the full description on the first post. I pulled out onefor a few other pics. Before taxes $3020.00 in commie Wa tax was a few hundred.

Tool Adapter Electronic device Technology Cable

Air gun Trigger Bumper Automotive exterior Shotgun

Temperature Font Label Rectangle Electric blue

#5 · (Edited)
Here’s mine. Not cool enough to have a real HK. She’s an original barrel German kit. Interestingly maybe? was imported by Springfield Armory. Built up by IGF. She has a B&T side folder but I like the Pakistan contract green furniture.

Sorta rare EBO marked lower.

Kind of went from all German to mixed, but I love it how it is.

few more weeks and she’ll have a dead air wolfman mounted up.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

#6 · (Edited)
So we posting overweight roller locks with poor ergos?

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Sabine is just a PTR, need to find a bayo for her thats not crazy $$.

Heidi is an MKE from the first round of imports. Best available at the time, but needed work that now is standard on everything. Now there are way better options, but I still love her, goes every trip to the range, and certainly scratches that itch. Can't believe I forgot to grab the silencer for this pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.