AK Rifles banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
That's not an SP5 it's an SP5K. K stands for Kurz in German which means short.
If those have the paddle mag release they are H&K SP5K PDW model. Hard to come by without the markup. $4K plus on gunbroker. Nice pair you got there ;)

Reactions: Greyeagle

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Ten in stock? Wow.

And yes, PDW. Tri lug and paddle mag release.

What housing is on that top one? No expert, but I haven't seen a housing with only one picto marking.

Nice little collect you have going there. Picked these up last month for no other reason than they had 10 in stock. HK SP5.

The phot bomb is a staccato C and a P.

View attachment 335600

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Here’s mine. Not cool enough to have a real HK. She’s an original barrel German kit. Interestingly maybe? was imported by Springfield Armory. Built up by IGF. She has a B&T side folder but I like the Pakistan contract green furniture.

Sorta rare EBO marked lower.

Kind of went from all German to mixed, but I love it how it is.

few more weeks and she’ll have a dead air wolfman mounted up.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
So we posting overweight roller locks with poor ergos?

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Sabine is just a PTR, need to find a bayo for her thats not crazy $$.

Heidi is an MKE from the first round of imports. Best available at the time, but needed work that now is standard on everything. Now there are way better options, but I still love her, goes every trip to the range, and certainly scratches that itch. Can't believe I forgot to grab the silencer for this pic.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

View attachment 335607

Heidi is an MKE from the first round of imports. Best available at the time, but needed work that now is standard on everything. Now there are way better options, but I still love her, goes every trip to the range, and certainly scratches that itch. Can't believe I forgot to grab the silencer for this pic.
MP5 clone overweight with poor ergonomics?

Painting Poster Art Illustration Drawing

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Compared to other modern options like the cz, absolutely. But I’ll take my mp5 clone over it everyday based on pedigree alone.
I can't disagree that there are perhaps better, more modern options. But such a comment in an HK thread? Blasphemer! ;)

Just don't drop a line like that on HKPro. The torches and pitchforks may come out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
That's not an SP5 it's an SP5K. K stands for Kurz in German which means short.
If those have the paddle mag release they are H&K SP5K PDW model. Hard to come by without the markup. $4K plus on gunbroker. Nice pair you got there ;)
That would be correct, I didn't put the full description on the first post. I pulled out onefor a few other pics. Before taxes $3020.00 in commie Wa tax was a few hundred.

Tool Adapter Electronic device Technology Cable

Air gun Trigger Bumper Automotive exterior Shotgun

Temperature Font Label Rectangle Electric blue

·
Registered
393 Posts
Ten in stock? Wow.

And yes, PDW. Tri lug and paddle mag release.

What housing is on that top one? No expert, but I haven't seen a housing with only one picto marking.
On the housing question, I am not sure. I just pulled 1 out and brought it back home. I am back on that side of the state early next month and will take a look.

The gun shop gets in some interesting item all the time. Picked up a Geissele upper and lower for $250. A few LMT lowers. Geissele Super Duty, one or two Noveske on the wall last month when I picked up the two HK. Had a Honey Badger SBR in the case and a pistol variant as well. Had a sugar weasel there as well and think they had a number of them in stock. hey don't deal much in the AK department but they sure do gets some higher end AR's in.

I bought the one HK and they had 10 in stock. Went back next day and had a friend buy one (he is in Iraq), bought the second while he was on the phone. Another customer was buying one. I moved to the other side of the state and haven't been back but I doubt any are left.

·
Registered
293 Posts

View attachment 335607

What scope and rings/mount are you using on the '91

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cool case. Can you show some more pictures and information? Era used, where/how you acquired it?
There were 3 versions made apparently..... one for a standard A3 w/ no muzzle attachments, one for the SD, and a larger one for the A3F stock, and cutouts for cleaning kit/sling, and optics.
I think they were late 70's thru 90's ......a few came in and got snatched up pretty quickly. I found mine on ebay....just listed as "gun case", with no reference to HK
Bumper Audio equipment Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag

Light Bag Automotive exterior Audio equipment Electric blue

Here's the later version .....
Rectangle Wood Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas

And the SD case
Trigger Rectangle Automotive exterior Gas Font

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like me some steel and wood guns.
This wood furniture set was purchased from Mr. CrusherDestroyer on the files actually. I had a different wood set originally that I never liked the color of. This set is much better. Should get some better pictures to do her justice.

Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 19 of 19 Posts