AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This link to currently available 7.62x39 rifles came in a Wikiarms email this morning. All sorts, not just AKs. Going through it, I was kind of surprised at the number and variety (of AKs), including a few good choices for new guys getting started.

https://gun.deals/category/rifles?caliber=10&utm_source=Wikiarms+Newsletter&utm_campaign=88d4e88bfe-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_4_15_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7b8e71b25c-88d4e88bfe-338893053

As I noted in a new member thread I dropped the link into, I'm especially fond of the Howa bolt gun on the list, can't recommend it highly enough. Sub-moa groups are very achievable.

Reactions: daefash

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heck, didn’t look deep enough.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Sold out!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Arsenal 107R is available. Only $1200...

The ZPAP's were the hot item to buy recently before they went OOS everywhere.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Done.

·
Registered
490 Posts
This link to currently available 7.62x39 rifles came in a Wikiarms email this morning. All sorts, not just AKs. Going through it, I was kind of surprised at the number and variety (of AKs), including a few good choices for new guys getting started.

https://gun.deals/category/rifles?caliber=10&utm_source=Wikiarms+Newsletter&utm_campaign=88d4e88bfe-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_4_15_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7b8e71b25c-88d4e88bfe-338893053

As I noted in a new member thread I dropped the link into, I'm especially fond of the Howa bolt gun on the list, can't recommend it highly enough. Sub-moa groups are very achievable.
Even if most are outdated, still thanks for the link, good to know what is still available.
Have you shot the Ruger American Ranch in x39? Interested how it compares to the Howa. I have been looking at getting a bolt x39 for a little while now.

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, haven’t tried the Ruger American in that caliber, but I’ve shot the Zastava version, which is a nice rifle though the stock was a bit short for me. I bought the Howa as a barrelled mini-action (along with a .308 short action) back when Brownell’s was practically giving them away. Dropped them into Boyd adjustable stocks and I’ve been really pleased with both.

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW classic firearms is selling a GP WASR for $900. Glad I bought my AK's years ago

1 - 11 of 11 Posts