AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems since the upgrade there is a lot more people visiting the site.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
I noticed that almost immediately. I was shocked to see a lot of dormant members posting again. They are still working out all the bugs and ironing out the wrinkles, but hopefully soon we will welcome back even more new (old) members.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I really hope so, it seems like this place really started to slow down around late winter.

So far I'm liking the new format though, and I hope it attracts new members!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Dormant...yes, that's me....just moved to Western Pennsylvania from Mid-Missouri. New job...Didn't check or post on the list for nearly three months. Like the new format...Didn't know I had a member number...

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Its easy to get sidetracked from here when things get slow, I've been off and on here the last couple years, tried a couple different jobs and kind of just wondered off doing my own thing for a bit

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Old members? Like good ole Trueno? To bad he can't check out the new skin, oh well, at least this smiley face was carried over...

:inquisition:

Miss reading/seeing ole Trueno's posts...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Perhaps the ammo rush and political environment caused the slow down? I seem to remember people mentioning they'd be taking a break and focusing on something else for a while. Now that summer is over and ammo is showing up on the shelves, they're trickling back?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm hoping the new format will translate into an upgrade of Rotdorn's humorous anecdotes. Is it too much to wish for?

·
Banned
950 Posts
I really hope so, it seems like this place really started to slow down around late winter.

So far I'm liking the new format though, and I hope it attracts new members!

AK guys go shooting in the winter. Because we can. :p

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
Old members? Like good ole Trueno? To bad he can't check out the new skin, oh well, at least this smiley face was carried over...

:inquisition:

Miss reading/seeing ole Trueno's posts...
For the record, Trueno was given a 30 day ban in August 2012 with instructions for him to contact staff when that time was up if he wanted back on the board. That never happened so the only thing keeping Trueno off the board is his pride.

·
Super Moderator
25,791 Posts
Perhaps the ammo rush and political environment caused the slow down? I seem to remember people mentioning they'd be taking a break and focusing on something else for a while. Now that summer is over and ammo is showing up on the shelves, they're trickling back?
A lot of gun forums slow down during the summer, but I think your correct...people just had their wallets and patience tapped out. Prices are starting to come down a bit, so more people will be out shooting, and buying more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts