AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to a guy on arfcom that is selling some mag sets & interestung pouches. This is the same guy that sold the chinese stuff that I posted a link for. Once again, I would be all over a few things, but money is definitely an issue right now. Good luck!

http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b ... 3&t=334762

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Travis...I live vicariously through your addiction! If I can't have them, then I want someone here to get hooked up. Plus if they need to unload later, they will be easy to locate. Happy hunting!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Chinook said:
Travis...I live vicariously through your addiction! If I can't have them, then I want someone here to get hooked up. Plus if they need to unload later, they will be easy to locate. Happy hunting!!! :twisted:
Ha! Not really through me any more :sad: . I get to have a few here and there of the harder to find ones :grin: .. My wife just didn't like seeing all the boxes and trunks full of them. :wink:

Really, thanks for the heads up on these.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Dieter122 said:
gese expensive...seems like the stuff I have posted for sale was super deals in comparison.....especially the Tantal mags... :confused:
You'll know by morning. If it doesn't sell it was priced too high. We'll see grasshopper. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts