Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, looking for input here.

I have an opportunity to start selling 101's 104's and 105's.

Is it worth it?

I love these guns but you can still get 500 dollar AK's all day and I am wondering if the crowd is there?

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Are you talking about Saigas ? the market for high end Russian AKs is very much there but how are you going to import them with the sanction issues ? Please do tell us more about this, the interest is there, I personally desire an AK-104 or atleast a 104 barrel assembly, or two !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are professionally converted and already domestic, New in box rifles.

They will be high end Russian and Bulgarian guns for now.

The only issue is the pricing. I want to sell them for less than the competition does but still have to keep the lights on.

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
There is a fine line between asking for advice and soliciting business. Let's keep it the former as there is paid vendors here who would be consider direct competition for such things.

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
The more the merrier in the AK world.

Basically what Hootbro said. As long as they're done right and priced right.. people are gonna want 'em.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's where we're at as of today; we're going to be heading to shot show next month and making some orders then, also some experimental smaller orders prior to see how they sell. I'd like to know what you guys would like to see on the shelves. PM me with the models or post them here, make it exact. Item numbers would be helpful for me to research for you over the weekend. After we get them I will make a new thread in the for sale section to point you in the right direction to purchase.

Will keep you posted.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Yule! All belated, of course. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
Here's where we're at as of today; we're going to be heading to shot show next month and making some orders then, also some experimental smaller orders prior to see how they sell. I'd like to know what you guys would like to see on the shelves. PM me with the models or post them here, make it exact. Item numbers would be helpful for me to research for you over the weekend. After we get them I will make a new thread in the for sale section to point you in the right direction to purchase.

Will keep you posted.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Yule! All belated, of course. :)
Yeah, you need to contact the site owners about becoming a paid vendor before advertising anything.

Contact Us - The AK Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.