AK Rifles banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
When power is concentrated in the Federal Government, it become a giant prize worth trillions of dollars to those who control it. This explains much of the viciousness and corruption of federal politicians, who will do anything to get it.

When Federal Government is limited to the duties found in the constition, the states retain control over most of the legislation in the country- for example, welfare, labor laws, health care, education, drug laws etc- power is diffuse and on a more local level, which reduced incentives for the kind of nastiness we see in the Federal government. Local governments tend to be more responsive to the citizens as well.
Have you read this?

·
Registered
125 Posts
The turtle and his Chincom wife could care less about what anybody here thinks as long as their fleet of Chincom paid for and built freighters keep sailing with their Chincom crews carrying Chincom goods and making them rich.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
He's right in line with our defrauder in chief who said last night in a town hall by CNN when asked about the concentration camps that the CCP is running that it was just "cultural differences".

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Trump has said he will back a major player to run against McConnel next cycle, but he is frail, weak and likely not got ten years left.
He needs to retire.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Trump has said he will back a major player to run against McConnel next cycle, but he is frail, weak and likely not got ten years left.
He needs to retire.
Biden is frail, weak and likely not got 10 years left. He should have retired before last year.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mitch the turtle McConnell? Traitorous fkin dirt bag! We have one in the state I live in as well! john katco. Another one of the turncoat swamp creatures!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I really think most people find the cameltoe extremely distasteful. The cameltoe vp that is. Anyway most are aware of her campaign team bailling out rioters during the summer and that could be contorted to impeach her for insurrection, aiding and abetting chaos and such, she's vulnerable in that sense were she to become president.

I lump her into the most disgusting female crowd with blinky pelosi and hillary , the sex goddes tailib, the moron cortez and everyone's favorite refugee omar.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Shit! The way I see it, everything is all back ass wards. Now "bad is good and good is bad". I kinda wonder how so many people got their morals mixed up. I'm personally tired of the leftist hacks that stole their way into power and thier agendas. The thing is, our Foundings documents can pretty much cure all of the bullshit we're living in today. The left has screwed up so much stuff, I'm not even sure how things can be fixed at this point. The history is there and in my personal opinion, we are reliving ways of the past. Pround Americans and American Patriots are looking more and more like the Jewish people of the pre-WWII times. It's actually pretty scary if you are into history of that area and know what and how things were done back then. I won't go on a rant, I'm guessing most here are of the same basic thoughts. The question is, what is the line in the sand for most of us? Mine is getting closer by the day.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Shit! The way I see it, everything is all back ass wards. Now "bad is good and good is bad". I kinda wonder how so many people got their morals mixed up. I'm personally tired of the leftist hacks that stole their way into power and thier agendas. The thing is, our Foundings documents can pretty much cure all of the bullshit we're living in today. The left has screwed up so much stuff, I'm not even sure how things can be fixed at this point. The history is there and in my personal opinion, we are reliving ways of the past. Pround Americans and American Patriots are looking more and more like the Jewish people of the pre-WWII times. It's actually pretty scary if you are into history of that area and know what and how things were done back then. I won't go on a rant, I'm guessing most here are of the same basic thoughts. The question is, what is the line in the sand for most of us? Mine is getting closer by the day.
I think a lot of people don't recognize that the root of most of our problems nowadays is not politics. It is culture. There is no value placed on the nuclear family anymore. Being offended is seen as violence that justifies a limitation on individual rights. And finally, being of a different political persuasion now means you are immoral at the core and must be castigated from polite society. Unfortunately some on the right have adopted that mindset as well though it is much more prominent on the left.

These are all dangerous things that I do not see improving. I hope it does not continue to worsen to the point of civil war, but I look at what happened in Iraq and how the Sunni Shiite divide was used to divide a society and lead it to civil war and I see the same thing happening here by our media and societal & political elites. I don't think most realize we are really playing with fire right now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I think a lot of people don't recognize that the root of most of our problems nowadays is not politics. It is culture. There is no value placed on the nuclear family anymore. Being offended is seen as violence that justifies a limitation on individual rights. And finally, being of a different political persuasion now means you are immoral at the core and must be castigated from polite society. Unfortunately some on the right have adopted that mindset as well though it is much more prominent on the left.

These are all dangerous things that I do not see improving. I hope it does not continue to worsen to the point of civil war, but I look at what happened in Iraq and how the Sunni Shiite divide was used to divide a society and lead it to civil war and I see the same thing happening here by our media and societal & political elites. I don't think most realize we are really playing with fire right now.
I absolutely agree with what you're saying. However, with leaders showing its alright to be fk wads, I think that just adds to the mix and the fire. Civil War? Revolution? The only good thing I see is that we have founding documents and I also believe a majority believes in the guidance with in those papers. Not to mention, God and Christianity for moral guidance as well. I guess that only time will tell. But yeah, culture is fked and divided. I wonder how it might end. The fire seems lit, just how far it will spiral out of control?, That's anyone's guess.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Look at who is being held up as an example of success. That tells you a hell of a lot about what we value and why we are in the miserable shape we are in as a Culture.
Now employee's at Coca Cola are being told to be "Less White". I dare you to tell some one to be less Hispanic or Less Black, you'll be run out of town on a rail tarred and feathered. You Will Be Cancelled.

I'm going to throw this out there because it is needed,
"We had a Culture, we founded a Country with those values and were pretty successful at it.
We really don't need the Stamp of approval from people who have a failed culture within a minority group to tell us how to fix it for them, by what? Killing ourselves to appease a mob who will never be appeased?
They have a crab mentality, if one crab tries to leave the bucket, they grab it and pull it back down insuring the equality of suffering, because in that bucket no one is allowed to succeed.
I refuse to go away, STFU or to be cancelled. You gave me a set of rules early to live by, I did, I was successful, don't change the rules now.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Look at who is being held up as an example of success. That tells you a hell of a lot about what we value and why we are in the miserable shape we are in as a Culture.
Now employee's at Coca Cola are being told to be "Less White". I dare you to tell some one to be less Hispanic or Less Black, you'll be run out of town on a rail tarred and feathered. You Will Be Cancelled.

I'm going to throw this out there because it is needed,
"We had a Culture, we founded a Country with those values and were pretty successful at it.
We really don't need the Stamp of approval from people who have a failed culture within a minority group to tell us how to fix it for them, by what? Killing ourselves to appease a mob who will never be appeased?
They have a crab mentality, if one crab tries to leave the bucket, they grab it and pull it back down insuring the equality of suffering, because in that bucket no one is allowed to succeed.
I refuse to go away, STFU or to be cancelled. You gave me a set of rules early to live by, I did, I was successful, don't change the rules now.
If anyone finds themselves in a situation like some did at Coke, tell them "NO", and if given a paper and told to answer those kinds of questions, rip it up and walk out or refuse to participate. People not only need to start pointing this shit out, but taking the "NO" stand, even if it means getting fired, because if you get fired, you may be able to pursue legal action.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
If anyone finds themselves in a situation like some did at Coke, tell them "NO", and if given a paper and told to answer those kinds of questions, rip it up and walk out or refuse to participate. People not only need to start pointing this shit out, but taking the "NO" stand, even if it means getting fired, because if you get fired, you may be able to pursue legal action.
I would advocate walking in there with an attorney at your elbow and some means of taping the meeting. Nothing like rubbing their nose in it while that turd is still warm after all.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I would advocate walking in there with an attorney at your elbow and some means of taping the meeting. Nothing like rubbing their nose in it while that turd is still warm after all.
It is coming at my company-a large chemical company that is becoming dyed in the wool "woke". It is awful. I would go into more details but it would make it obvious who I work for and I would risk losing my job.

We hear that inclusion and diversity is at the top of priorities for corporations, yet if you believe, based on data, that critical race theory is divisive and only serving to further damage US race relations, you will not be included and you are at risk of losing your job. Same goes with every other leftist talking point accepted as fact the more it is said.

Again, a culture problem. Many of these corporations are doing this to save their own asses from cancel culture. I see it at chemical companies a lot. "Sure, we dumped chemicals in the nearby river for 70 years and poisoned all of the minorities who live downstream in the inner cities, but what happened to George Floyd and Jacob Blake was clearly motivated by white supremacy so join our club and let's virtue signal about how righteous we are as a company-while simultaneously spending millions of dollars a year lobbying against having to clean up the superfund site we created." It is so hypocritical....but people flock to corporations, hollywood stars and politicians for lessons on morality nowadays. It explains a lot.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
If you think Beijing Biden is bad, Cameltoe will be far worse.
To clarify I meant Biden should have retired two years ago and not even ran for president.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Can't stand to see this piece of human excrement on OAN blabbering his trash. That quadruple chin of his just makes me want to puke. What a fat, worthless, and disgusting oxygen thief.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
If you look at Biden's legislative History, you'll see some 60's era Democratic Party at work.
If any Republican would have sponsored that legislation they would have never let anyone forget it.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts