AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All items for sale. Maybe be negotiable.
1. Spyderco Chaparral Stepped Titanium knife (with leather soft case and owners manual ) this knife is brand new in box it's is $350 retail. I have never used it, just opened and closed it a few times. $290 OBO
2. Bianchi Gunleather IWB holster Model 100 BNIB with receipts paid $70 for and never used. Asking $60
3. Volquartsen Custom LTD. Roger 10/22 short kit. Made to drop in a 10/22 to shoot .22 short as well as .22lr. (Comes with a volquartsen extended bolt hold open catch) brand new in box never used at all asking $250 for set
4. Russian Saiga 12 5rd factory magazine brand new never used with Russian factory guide booklet $45
5. Cold Steel Gurka Kukri knives (not cheap machete version) brand new never taken out of box. Has updated 01 tool steel blade. $170
6. Aimpoint PRO optic brand new in box, never fired with only lightly handled by myself. $320
7. Trijicon MRO with LaRue QD mount. BNIB $475
8. Mossberg 21" 20g barrel brand new $100
9. Aimpoint Comp M4 brand new in box, only test fired at range. Perfect condition. Couldn't tell it was mounted. $560
10. Trijicon ACOG (TA31RCO) fired 2 times on rifle and is in perfect condition. Aprox. 3 months old. Not a mark or scratch. Comes with box and papers, also have 2 different mounts for it. Asking $875

Looking to sell because I am getting out of shooting. I am becoming a mother and need to reduce my collection to help with the new family member. I take payments through PayPal, as I prefer gift transactions because my last time selling items of this nature happened to get me frozen and removed from paypal for "selling" assault rifle parts".
please contact me on here or at "[email protected]" and put what item you are interested in subject. Need to sell as soon as I can and am willing to negotiate. Thanks a bunch <3 can send pictures if you would like. Thanks you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.