AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted Marshall has listed a one of kind Mini Beryl for sale on GunBroker 395806375

The rifle looks to have all the bells and whistles and the ad indicates it was made by FB Radom. If I wasn't so deep into my own Mini-Beryl project I would be bidding on this one. It will be real interesting to watch this auction.

:EatingPopcorn:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I wonder if Ted knows something about these possibly being imported in finally?

·
1,092 Posts
I'm assuming it was imported with a fixed stock, no mag well or single stack, and 16" barrel? very nice gun. I'm with jithaca, I've got too much invested in my project too...

Ive heard that they were going to start importing the "mini archer" which is essentially the pistol version of the mini beryl but I don't believe it has the left hand selector.

·
Banned
950 Posts
The thing is, this one was brought in this exact configuration- all factory. This might be the only one you will ever see that doesn't have to go through a bunch of hoops to get it to market. I'd buy it if I wasn't so poor right now.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I wonder if Ted knows something about these possibly being imported in finally?
Thats what I'm wondering.

Made in 2011. I'd like to know how that works. This could be a production sample?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Let me see if I remember correctly. Back in '10 or early'11 Ted Marshall was in talks with radom about importing the Archer line but something happened and I.O. inc got the contract. I would assume that he had some samples imported in to test for quality I would think that this was one of them notice the serial number "MA" Marshall Arms and 00005. So this is probley one of maybe five(or less) factory mini- beryls in the country. Also wasn't he at the Radom booth at shot show this year or maybe last?

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
The thing is, this one was brought in this exact configuration- all factory. This might be the only one you will ever see that doesn't have to go through a bunch of hoops to get it to market. I'd buy it if I wasn't so poor right now.

Honestly, I dont see how that would be possible.

An SBR is non importable for civilian use. They are the same as a "pre-may" MG.

There are only two legit ways.

As a pistol, then stock added in the US.

Second is to have it legitimately imported as a LE gun, de-registered as an SBR, and then re-registered as an SBR.

·
Formerly Marshall Arms
40 Posts
schulze; Only 2 Mini Beryl 96's imported...the others are Radom "pattern samples" and will remain in the Factory.

KSlay1988: The quad rail aluminum handguards are FB Radom Factory produced and "issue" for Polish military etc. I will have one New Set on Gunbroker in April.

BTW; This Mini Beryl 96 SBR is going to a KCA member, so it will be staying "in the family" so to speak !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts