AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been posted before, I tried searching but had over 500 returns.

Anyhow, a friend sent me this and needless to say, I want one!

LiveLeak.com - Little AK-47

I couldn't stomach going through the 900+ idiotic comments to find out if anyone knew where to get one, maybe someone with a bit more time and patience would be willing to search.

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
:bigwow:

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
It was posted somewhere. I actually had contacted the guy who makes them but he wanted so much for them at the time you could build a real rifle for the amount. I get email updates from him and he is active on quite a few social outlets.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Clearly an illegal SBR..

:peep:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was posted somewhere. I actually had contacted the guy who makes them but he wanted so much for them at the time you could build a real rifle for the amount. I get email updates from him and he is active on quite a few social outlets.
I was afraid of that. I can understand they wouldn't be cheap to make, but what's the use of making 'em if they're so expensive that no one will buy one?

Still, pretty cool.

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I was afraid of that. I can understand they wouldn't be cheap to make, but what's the use of making 'em if they're so expensive that no one will buy one?

Still, pretty cool.

Cheers! M2
People out there will pay the money, maybe cause they cant get the real thing, and they won't admit it to anyone, kinda like a prostitute.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
That is absolutely awsome! I know there's people out there that make miniatures that fire, does anyone know if this mini AK will fire? And if it does would it fire full auto?

·
Registered
4,852 Posts

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
nope! it has been done before - Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets - but is just TWO inches long | Mail Online

now if they made a rifle version of that, I honestly would wonder if the ATF would classify it as an SBR
oh yeah. if they classify a shoestring on a rifle as a machine gun part.. they sure as hell can classify a tiny rifle as an SBR.

Also I love the hand wringing in that article..and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 300 mph kinda slow for a bullet? Couple that with the tiny weight and ...geeze

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
oh yeah. if they classify a shoestring on a rifle as a machine gun part.. they sure as hell can classify a tiny rifle as an SBR.

Also I love the hand wringing in that article..and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 300 mph kinda slow for a bullet? Couple that with the tiny weight and ...geeze
Haha always gets me laughing how clueless most reporters are when writing about guns. It's not as bad as how most TV/movies use the sound a shotgun being pumped whenever some unholsters a revolver etc etc ... but its bad!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts