AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in a gun store today, not local. Talked with the guy about Valmet mags. He pulled up a website that had pictures of various mags, scrolled down the line until he came to some that looked exactly like a Valmet with the 3 rivets. The caption under it read MCP Manufacturing.

Has anyone any knowledge of this company or heard of mags by that name? I have searched but can't come up with anything.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Yep I remember this compamy. They made HK and other mags at a good price back then. Great mags. Once the ban came in they pretty much went out of business.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The mags themselves are 40 round HK93 mags that have had the top stamping modified/repalced with a new one that works in Valmets.

I got two new in the box last year for my Valmets. They even fit in the bullpup since the angle is shallow....

-Cabby

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, there is always someone somewhere that can answer questions like this :grin: .

Cab, where did you get them?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Someone had a bunch for sale on the www.Valmet.org forum. I think I got the for $75 a piece. I have seen them as high as $150 before. Factory Valmet mags start at $100 and go from there...

-Cabby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts