AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
All processed foods have their detraction's and allowable limits of crap. Even hippie vegans are ingesting molds, maggots and rodent droppings if they looked close enough.

·
Registered
21,767 Posts
People sure do love beating up McDs.

Please. There are a growing number of people who don't even make the mental connection between livestock and meat. Seriously... there are people who don't like chicken legs or beef ribs because they have bones in them. YES YOU ARE EATING DEAD THINGS! GET OVER IT.

I really hate "stories" like this... no one is pointing a gun at people's heads and going "EAT OUR CHICKEN-LIKE PRODUCTS" and honestly the whole instant gratification thing is on society in general. It's cheaper to buy food at the grocery store and prep a filling, wholesome meal at home. It takes time and for hard working people with families... time is a luxury they don't have. Coming home after a long tiring day at work to hungry offspring.. some days it's less stressful to go to the ole greasy spoon than to spend 30 or so minutes cooking.. all the while listening to "WE'RE HUNGRY" "IS DINNER READY YET?"

...I'm gonna stop before I really get pissed.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Chicken mcnuggets for a long time now has been filled with the cheapest bird garbage they can legally stuff in there and still call it chicken. Just pull one apart and tell me that looks like meat.

·
Registered
21,767 Posts
Chicken mcnuggets for a long time now has been filled with the cheapest bird garbage they can legally stuff in there and still call it chicken. Just pull one apart and tell me that looks like meat.
I'll tell you what... in high school we had chicken SHITnuggets that when you cut them in half they were GRAY.. and you could bend them double without them tearing. McNuggets look like pheasant compared to that shit.

I joked that they were made from the aliens that died in the crash in Area 51

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
My wife worked for Tyson foods before we met. She worked the KFC line and from time to time had to work the Mcnugget line. She will not touch mc nuggets. They pre cook the kfc chicken and then quick freeze it. If you ever seen chickens coming out of a Tyson chicken house you would not eat any chicken. In the summer that can have sores that other chickens cause. They will have maggots in them. :) yum yum! They go from yellow chicks to the factory in 9 to 12 weeks. Thats not natural.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Please. There are a growing number of people who don't even make the mental connection between livestock and meat. Seriously... there are people who don't like chicken legs or beef ribs because they have bones in them. YES YOU ARE EATING DEAD THINGS! GET OVER IT.
My sister used to be like this. She wouldn't eat any meat that was recognizable as a former animal.
Luckily, she grew out of it. May have to do with the fresh venison I sent her way.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Parts is parts..

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
People sure do love beating up McDs.

I really hate "stories" like this... no one is pointing a gun at people's heads and going "EAT OUR CHICKEN-LIKE PRODUCTS" and honestly the whole instant gratification thing is on society in general. It's cheaper to buy food at the grocery store and prep a filling, wholesome meal at home. It takes time and for hard working people with families... time is a luxury they don't have. Coming home after a long tiring day at work to hungry offspring.. some days it's less stressful to go to the ole greasy spoon than to spend 30 or so minutes cooking.. all the while listening to "WE'RE HUNGRY" "IS DINNER READY YET?"

...I'm gonna stop before I really get pissed.
With you on this one, 10 G :frustration:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Since spending time overseas at afew places I can't even digest processed food. Not only is this stuff shit food, I can't even break it down. It's not even the misidentified animal product that gives me issues. Have ZERO issues digesting the same items from many other sit down restraunts or made at home. Once upon a time places like McDonalds did have a menu made out of real food, those days are long gone. Population is too large now and they need to push out crap food as quickly as possible to get all the cattle fed. That means pre-prepared, thaw-and-serve products chock full of steroids, preservatives, salt and overall dietary content that is more breaded filler and injected water than actual product. If I am ever left with no alternative but to eat their crap food, its like going through a detoxifcation process throughout the day until many hours later when I feel clean again.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
They sound surprised? :roflmao:

I used to work for Jennie-O Turkey as a young lad. Most of the stuff isn't too bad, but please, for the love of God, never eat the turkey loaves that come in the small tin (if they even still make them, I don't know). They're about .0001% meat. Mostly bone and whatever else is left on the carcass after they take every possible cut from it. At the end of the line, you drop the remains from the shackle line into a large grinder. It's piped to the next room where they mix it with some spices and bake it. Voila! "Turkey" Loaf!:puke:

·
Banned
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did not mean to offend anyone, just thought the story was amusing and informative, yikes!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
The only thing offensive is people put that garbage in their mouths. :puke:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
A little Soylent Green anyone ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts