AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a couple SKS' but, I have a shot at what I believe is a MC5D, for someone without a chinese SKS, would this be worth getting?

Sorry for posting this in general, I just thought it would get answers quicker and I'm interested to hear the opinion.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

I mean, I have AKs and SKS', just no chicom SKS. Would this be something worth buying over buying another saiga for the same price?

·
Technical Advisor
16,054 Posts
They are unique SKS rifles that accept AK mags with a bit f modification. The long monte carlo stock fits some folks very well and is too long for others.
They can be pricey and if $500 or more it might be better to add a couple more hundred and get a nice AK. I had one for several years and sold it last year. Did not shoot it that much over other SKS's I own or the AKM's etc.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Why? Are you collecting SKSs'? There's nothing wrong with having a Chicom SKS but if your buying one because of the mag then its pointless imo. There is already a solution to the SKS with a detachable mag.....its the AK. If you still want a short stroke piston....VZ!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts