AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a case of 1,000 on January 20, which now has a listed ship date of March 31.

Just for kicks and grins, I went back to Sportsman's Guide's website and checked on what the ship date might be for a NEW order.

They're listing it as May 31!

I'm betting it ends up being October!

$94.97 a case plus shipping.

I went to Cheaper than Dirt and they are out of stock also.

Almost $148.00 for the same amount. :eek:

This is getting nuts!

I went ahead and ordered another case from SG for delivery after May 31.

This is just a heads up and I hope nobody just got done posting a similar thread this week. I'm at work and haven't had time to look at all the ammo threads.

But I thought y'all would like to know. :smile:

·
Registered
89 Posts
ya mine was supossed to be the 20 of this month now i am the end of march. humm.. the one i looked at today siad 4-28-06 ship date on a couple spam cans. i think there milking us or somthing. somthing crazy going on thats for sure.

Ronald

·
Registered
78 Posts
I must be lucky!! Ordered 4 spam cans and 2 - 1k rnd cases on Jan 18. Brown dropped them off this morning. WOOOO HOOO!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I got the delay e-mail from SG today.... my friggin AK is a paperweight now. Local shops want $7 per box of WOLF! :lol: Another store is selling 60 rounds of Silver Bear for $17 plus tax! This is rediculous!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
When I place my order for 1K it was $75/K.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Cool, my ship date was June 29, 06, It's now march 31! :hail:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I just got my backorder notice from SPG for the 2 spam cans I ordered back on Jan 15. They pushed the date ahead, but they also changed the price. My original invoice says $54 each...the new one says $74. I called them, and they say it was always $74, and that they dont now why I was sent an invoice for the lower price. Great operation they have there. Ill be sure to place many more orders with them. :mad:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Fishpaw said:
I just got my backorder notice from SPG for the 2 spam cans I ordered back on Jan 15. They pushed the date ahead, but they also changed the price. My original invoice says $54 each...the new one says $74. I called them, and they say it was always $74, and that they dont now why I was sent an invoice for the lower price. Great operation they have there. Ill be sure to place many more orders with them. :mad:
I wouldn't be putting up with this bullcrap if the price wasn't so good. Managed to get $150 shipped for 1500 rounds of 7.62.... trying to find that now is like f'ing torture. One local shop wanted "Ballpark figure around $180-200" for 1000 rounds. The other didnt have any cases in stock and wanted me to pay the loose price (the 60 round bags they have lying around): $17 per 60 rounds i.e $284+tax for 1000 rounds. CRAZINESS!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Fishpaw said:

I would be bitching a S storm about that move!

·
Registered
11 Posts
back from the York PA gun show today

At the York Pa. gun show i got a case of wolf 1000 rounds sp for $148. he was the only case price dealer there, he had 9 cases of the 1000 rounds and about 10 cases of 500 rounds .He said his supplier is out and none will be avaliable for 3 months.The prices at the small dealers had 20 rounds for $6.00 to $7.50 so the shortage is driving up the price. I did see a nice sling shot put on a muzzle break and a pistol grip and no one would notice at the range. :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
I placed an order for 1000 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 on Jan.13.

My credit card just got billed yesterday, March 9.

So I called SG and they said my case of Wolf should ship today.
I have not received an e-mail confirmation yet, but customer service
said its going out today.
:smile:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just got notification that my first order has shipped.

My second one won't ship for another month.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I ordered 1,000 from Cabela's on 3/6 and it will be here today. $116.28 delivered.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wolf Update

I got this email from Wolf in response to a note I sent them:

WOLF Ammo
We are currently shipping out more 7.62x39 to our distributors and
retailers. Most distributors and retailers have accumulated many back orders they have to fill. So please contact them for more information on when it will be a ailable. Towards the end of March you should see 7.62x39 in stock for most retailers. Thank you for your inquiry and interest in WOLF Performance Ammunition.

Sincerely,

WOLF Ammo

·
Registered
89 Posts
i received 3 spam cans today, i have one comming tommarow. i dont know why they didnt send all 4.

Ronald

1 - 20 of 34 Posts