AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have matt do a build for them?

thinking of sending him my bulgarian parts kit

i've found all kinds of reweld pictures of his but mainly looking for other pictures

·
Registered
553 Posts
anyone have matt do a build for them?

thinking of sending him my bulgarian parts kit

i've found all kinds of reweld pictures of his but mainly looking for other pictures
Just got one back and he did a m92 for me as well. Happy with both, just wished he did refinishing as well.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could you post a pic or two of your build pahunter?

i already have a refinisher lined up after matt does the build

·
Registered
277 Posts
not a krink but he did my izzy kit aks74/bulg barrel earlier this year. he also did the milling cuts to turn a fixed stock nds to a folding stock for it. the cuts look factory clean and is one the most accurate 74's I have. the bad new: the front sight is canted to the left far enough that even with the sight all the way over I still have to use some Kentucky windage on it. but accuracy wise the groups are great, and a solid build. I contacted matt about this but because the barrel parts I think were welded on there isn't much that can be done.

·
Registered
277 Posts
yea. it was the dimpled barrel parts. drilled the dimples out then welded them im guessing. im trying to be nice but it still pisses me off.

·
Registered
277 Posts
can that be done without f'ing up the parts and barrel? its a bulgy barrel and at the time I got it back they were all gone. I know k-var has some now.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sent Matt a shout. hopefully he can fix it right.
Brobin: Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread.

edit: Matt emailed me back today and responded to my phone call. sending the rifle back for him to fix. nice guy to deal with.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so far matt has been very prompt and polite with his email responses

he is also going to convert a fixed stock receiver to work on my krink build

1 - 20 of 39 Posts