AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Can I ask what it is youre buying? Just curious since you have such a large sale. You don't have to answer. Im guessing something FA!

·
Registered
21,750 Posts
Damn.. and me with my fun fund depleted. fffffffffffffffffffffff

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Missed the Tiger by 60 seconds

·
Registered
4,852 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Must be one heck of an NFA purchase.

Not at current prices... That's around $14k worth of goods.... At most these days that might grab you a transferable AK that's seen some use, or a deal on a non-colt M-16. And of course all of the subguns and a few rifles (AC556 and FNC) that are under that price range. That is...unless he's got a "friend deal" lined up... I've been trying to talk a buddy out of his M-14 but that's not going to happen...

·
Banned
950 Posts
Not at current prices... That's around $14k worth of goods.... At most these days that might grab you a transferable AK that's seen some use, or a deal on a non-colt M-16. And of course all of the subguns and a few rifles (AC556 and FNC) that are under that price range. That is...unless he's got a "friend deal" lined up... I've been trying to talk a buddy out of his M-14 but that's not going to happen...

If you ever fire anything in .308 on FA you'll rethink wanting one.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've fired an M14 on FA, and one is at the top of my "fall into a crapload of money" wish list.
Doesn't have to be useful to be fun.
Some cool stuff for sale there.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
If you ever fire anything in .308 on FA you'll rethink wanting one.
I can't even begin to understand what you mean by this. The big thump of a 7.62x51 weapon on full auto is really something to experience if you haven't before.

Wish it was a month ago and I still had some cash in the gun fund, I'd be all over that M92.

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
LOL, I'll speculate on what Krink might be up to - A Fleming H Sear ???

·
Banned
950 Posts
I can't even begin to understand what you mean by this. The big thump of a 7.62x51 weapon on full auto is really something to experience if you haven't before.

Wish it was a month ago and I still had some cash in the gun fund, I'd be all over that M92.

Belt fed in .308 would be my preference. Ran a g3 and an M14. Both have that awesome appeal for about a few mags but keeping them on target is another matter. 5.56 makes for a nicer auto, like an FNC, AUG etc. Course I wouldn't mind a drop in HK sear but if I did, I would go for the 21 instead.

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
If it's an HK sear and you're looking for a beltfed....I'd look hard at the Michaels Machines MM-21E. Drop down feed tray does not require feed tabs...and about the same price as most hosts. Then the MM-23E could follow for 5.56 fun...

CMS

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
An HK sear does provide one with many hosts, good buy if going to spend the doe in the NFA world

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
If he is getting a sear he is gonna need my HK-93 (yes I am really trying to sell this thing) I am pretty sure it has a full auto bolt carrier installed already.

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Nothing like 7.62 Nato goodness in full auto. Guy in the video is the owner...I'm behind the camera. Have a video of me doing a few mag dumps somewhere but I'm a bit smaller than him so mostly kept it to shorter bursts. From the prone it's plenty accurate.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts