AK Rifles banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Just wanted to point out we've condensed the market place slightly. It was tough for the usual Market Place 'whores' (I won't name names, but you know who you are :wink: ) to click on all those extra forum links.

So, what do you think?

Side note: Please continue to 'mark' your ads as 'SOLD', 'TRADED', 'FOUND' or whatever works for you. Just let the membership know your item is gone or you've found what you're looking for. It also helps Fireman and I when it's time to delete old threads in that section.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i like it allot, i really do. will make things allot nicer.

Ronald

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like. Travis, you are the mag manwhore hehe.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
TravisAasen said:
Hi!

Just wanted to point out we've condensed the market place slightly. It was tough for the usual Market Place 'whores' (I won't name names, but you know who you are :wink: ) to click on all those extra forum links.

So, what do you think?

Side note: Please continue to 'mark' your ads as 'SOLD', 'TRADED', 'FOUND' or whatever works for you. Just let the membership know your item is gone or you've found what you're looking for. It also helps Fireman and I when it's time to delete old threads in that section.

LINK?

:twisted:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheRealSundance said:
TravisAasen said:
Hi!

So, what do you think?

LINK?

:twisted:
:dblfu:
:grin:

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
Good job! Too many category's take too much time! Easier if it goes as; AK wanted, AKs for sale, AK stuff. Thanks, Dutch.

·
Registered
720 Posts
TravisAasen said:
ahhh.... those don't count!!!! Those are Russian...I'm allowed Russian.... :lol:
Sure, that's what Irishmen do when they drink too much whiskey, switch to beer! :shotz:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good job, guys! Look's much better!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yes, I agree, it flows much better know. Less confusing, quicker to navigate. I give it an 8.5...............

:grin:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Now I gotta go look for the shit I need!!!!

J/K...........Let me know if there is anything else you guys need done to enhance the site.

Troy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts