AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
HairTrigger said:
Augdog1964 said:
Right here... don't frequent the AK board as much due to the PKMs almost sold out... one left...

Dave Bane
give me a call... 765-914-2109

Do you guys sell PKM small parts? I need a new charging handle, and the ejector.

Thanks,
Dan
You might want to ask APEX.
They list some PK series parts.
https://www.apexgunparts.com/index.php/cPath/80

· Registered
353 Posts
No we do not... APEX is the right source... we have extractors, F/A firing pins, and small springs... everything else went to PKM semi production...

All our semi-PKMs are now gone. 280 sold and delivered.

Thanks!

Dave Bane
Owner
MarColMar

· Registered
353 Posts
We will not be selling do it yourself building kits. I'm sorry... I had hoped for quite some time to be able to do this... but WLA was not supportive of the idea. The difficulty of the build in their mind, was beyond the norm. They were afraid of liability on improper builds... in this litigious society I can't argue with them.

Dave Bane
MarColMar

· Registered
6,195 Posts
Augdog1964 said:
We will not be selling do it yourself building kits. I'm sorry... I had hoped for quite some time to be able to do this... but WLA was not supportive of the idea. The difficulty of the build in their mind, was beyond the norm. They were afraid of liability on improper builds... in this litigious society I can't argue with them.

Dave Bane
MarColMar
It's always something. I've dealt with Tony quite a bit and I don't think that's the case.

· Registered
832 Posts
no worries, there are a few guys with semi autos sent in for atf approval....just have to wait til they get em back!!

there are several guys out there with the tooling to get er done!

btw i just noticed bane's vendor status

· Registered
6,195 Posts
getit said:
no worries, there are a few guys with semi autos sent in for atf approval....just have to wait til they get em back!!

Yeah, I know of several other semi kits coming to market as well. They should be a lot nicer and not have that damn tube in the buttstock. Should have a better trigger pull as well.

· Registered
832 Posts
StreetTrends said:
getit said:

Yeah, I know of several other semi kits coming to market as well. They should be a lot nicer and not have that damn tube in the buttstock. Should have a better trigger pull as well.
hear ya!!!! that tube sucks!

· Registered
9 Posts
StreetTrends said:
getit said:

What's the word on these new PKMs? There are three of the MarColMar PKMs up for sale on the different boards, from $6000 to $6400. Was thinking about picking one of these up - thought was no more would be produced as the parts kits were hard to come by....is that not the case? Would I go wrong snatching up a MarColMar PKM instead?

· Registered
6,195 Posts
I'd get a kit, receiver and wait for a new build to come out. Of course if you can't wait dave has made his money so buy what you want. There just wasn't enough money for dave to sell build kits imho. He wanted to sell his guns instead of making a couple hundred on build kits and answering questions he couldn't. He always had a new reason they weren't available. Of course this is just my opinion you can read through his old posts and make your own call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.