AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have always had Dobermans . With 5 kids I always felt better having a couple around. I don't know what I will do when she dies. I know I will have to have her put down in the next few years. Her back and hips are giving her problems and winters are getting more tuff on her. She gets to come in when its cold to sleep on her blanket and pillow. Snores like a jackass. :)

So what is your dog love? I have always had Dobermans and had a 1/2 husky 1/2 wolf hybrid you could not melt down and pour another dog on her she was a bad baby girl. I have had to pay for a tire she bit and punchered on the mail lady's car.

Here is the doby tonight. :)

check out her front teeth worn down to the gum. She is the oldest doby I have ever had.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Honestly, I'm more of a cat person. However, I've wanted a German Shepard for a long time. If I ever get one, it's name will be Jaeger.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Nice corsos! I've had lots of different breeds. My cane corso is by far the best. He's getting old. When he passes, I'm going to get another just like him. Best damn breed ever.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I HATE dog threads. Lost my Black and Tan Coonhound Max 4 years ago and still miss him terribly! I exist on love from the neighbor's dogs. I get to send them home to eat and dump! Screw you all for being so happy!

:rant:

:grin:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Great looking pups everyone. Huge dog lover here, particularly shepherds but every bread is great in its own way for the most part.

Blitz-

Reactions: sniper48

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

My current dutch, Brick.

Had a doby, crazy smart, superb family dog. Died way too young.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Here's my buddy Mack, who's still a pup. He's a Welsh Springer Spaniel, my favorite breed.

Reactions: sniper48

·
Registered
105 Posts
I never thought much of Dobermans, until about 1 1/2 years ago, our rat terrier got out and came home with one in tow. She's not full but mostly, and she has turned out to be the sweetest most loving dog. Very protective of the family, but an absolute darling to us. Problem is, we thought she was fixed, until we found the rat terrier stuck about 2-3 months ago. We now have 5 of the cutest little buggers you've ever seen. 2 black, 2 brown, and 1 white with black spots (WHO KNOWS where that came from?????) She is such a good Moma too, but the kids pick up the pups and carry them around all the time and she doesn't mind. Amazing

1 - 20 of 45 Posts