AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love theese mags, wish I had more. At first i questioned their durability, but I've been keeping the same "beater" slabside loaded, fired,loaded, fired, dropped, bumped, scratched, scuffed, and still good to go.

Wish I grabbed more while they were around. I don't mean retail, I just remember seeing them on the boards all day for $12.50-$15 each shipped.

Hopefully they'll be back.

·
Registered
181 Posts
J & C wants a photocopy of my driver's license before they will ship high capacity mags to me. Plus, that webpage hasn't been updated since October 5, 2005. I wonder if the mags are actually in stock. I couldn't find a phone number to call and ask them.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
dalesimpson said:
J & C wants a photocopy of my driver's license before they will ship high capacity mags to me. Plus, that webpage hasn't been updated since October 5, 2005. I wonder if the mags are actually in stock. I couldn't find a phone number to call and ask them.
good point. Oct 5 2005 ? ouch. *IF* somone gets ahold of them - please post a response.

G

·
They attend shows in my area, and I bought a five-pack of Polish polys from them in December, 2005.

Call them.

·
Super Moderator
10,323 Posts
J&C is a mom and pop operation. I went to order the mag set but their online system will not give you a total with shipping until after payment is made and invoice arrives by e-mail. While shipping was fair at about $7 added, for me it put it out of the price range of what I really wanted to pay for these. I e-mailed within minutes requesting the order be canceled. They confirmed with 24hrs the order cancelation. About 48 hours later I noticed my bankcard was charged the full amount and they had shipped the order anyway. I called and left a message and was called back within the hour with an apology. Since it was a Friday and they were on the road for a out of town gunshow, they refunded my money the next Monday and I educated them on FEDEX being able to reroute a shipment in mid stream back without delivery. While I was pissed for the waste of time, they did everything reasonabile to correct it and regained my trust for possible future sale.

Hootbro

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
:smile:

I bought a 5-pack of Polish 7.62 synthetic mags from them back in December.
Brand-spanking NEW wrapped in arsenal paper.

Call them before you order tho.....if you are from a non-restricted state everything should be kool. Cathy is a nice lady also.

Just my 0.02.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I bought about 15 from AimSurplus one day for 7 bucks a piece. They wanted to get rid of them said they were sitting in the back so I said give them to me!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AK Spray said:
I bought about 15 from AimSurplus one day for 7 bucks a piece. They wanted to get rid of them said they were sitting in the back so I said give them to me!

I will give you $10 each then so you can profit a little. Where do I send the m.o.?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts