AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I go away for a couple of days and everyone moves kinda like when I went to college came home and my parents had moved, but I found them :wink:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Dr Zero said:
Man I go away for a couple of days and everyone moves kinda like when I went to college came home and my parents had moved, but I found them :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Glad you found us man!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really I just happened to read the one post I obviously missed the issues that started this but I can understand.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Dr Zero said:
Can't take a hint?

j/k :mrgreen:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Dr Zero said:
My grandperants did the same thing to my dad when he was in boot camp...Hw came home opened the door walked in and ...... They were like. "Who the hell are you?!" He says "I live here, Who the hell are you?!?" After it all got worked out they told him where his parents moved to. Turns out they sent him a letter and he left before it got to him...He said he got it in NAM like a year later. :neutral:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was kidding about the parents thats crazy it really happened LOL!

Speaking of military my grandmother sent my dad a fruitcake during the Korean war he never got it before shipping home.
Months later it shows up forwarded from all over there :mrgreen:

This was not a typical fruit cake this was infused with brandy and had apple slices put on top (keep it moist) and wrapped in foil before being put in a tin for shipping.
So when it made it back home it was pretty good eating :wink:

·
Registered
824 Posts
762BODYDROPPER said:
Dr Zero said:
My grandperants did the same thing to my dad when he was in boot camp...Hw came home opened the door walked in and ...... They were like. "Who the hell are you?!" He says "I live here, Who the hell are you?!?" After it all got worked out they told him where his parents moved to. Turns out they sent him a letter and he left before it got to him...He said he got it in NAM like a year later. :neutral:
A similar thing happened to my Dad and Uncles. Then again, his parents (my grandparents, both deceased now) didn't send a letter because they were upset that their three sons had left to join the military. I guess it was a "you abandoned us, we abandon you" kind of thing. Oh well!

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Templar said:
Dr Zero said:

:lol: :lol:

Glad you found us man!
I bet that was an awkard moment.

:smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts