AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most every time I come to this site, my Malware detector alerts me to problems here. I do not have similar issues elsewhere, just here. Are y'all aware of the problems?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I thought it was just my computer and I have cleaned it 3 time this week just checking that is wasn't me but it only happening to me on this site also.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Yep. Avast blocks malware from this site. Appears to be from the ad banner.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Norton Security Suite here ....no problems with malware alerts on this site..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yep, just this site. Fake malware screen pops up and I have to end task Internet Explorer. This site and only this site. My PC is clean.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I also use Avast and have the same malware warnings on this site. Doesn't happen every time though.
That is why I suspect it is the ad banner. The blocked site in not theakforum.net, it contains "ads.". Suspect it is a specific ad banner. It hasn't happened to me for a few days.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Had to tiptoe out of this site several times after the new year. Got a "Windows says click here to fix the problem or your computer will blow up" type warning. Very scary to someone who is basically computer illiterate. Had to quit visiting for a while. Seems OK now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts