AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Talking 18 months for a damn knife. ..... Got ta love NJ.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Crossbow? Looks like a regular bow to me. Ninjas?? Look like regular homos to me.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
The Kid needs to shut up and get a Lawyer.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I think it would've been cooler if they dressed up like Batman and Robin.

·
Registered
43 Posts
dang, just knifes, swords, and a bow, I imagine they would throw the book at them for a firearm. This was just for driving around and not even threating any one.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
wow...

way to self incriminate...

i guess it's a good thing they didn't make it to the drug dealer's house, or they'd probably have gotten shot. :roll:

·
Registered
634 Posts
This is what happen when government schools educate "read make stupid" our children and restrict them from learning about real life by seperating them from reality.

Good thing they got caught, because they would have both been perforated by even the worst shooting drug homie. Their only chance is that the bad guy would bust out laughing so hard that he accidently shoots himself in the head....

-C

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
:lol: They would have got Bullets or Candy , one of the 2 ........

·
Banned
4,277 Posts
Cabhammer said:
This is what happen when government schools educate "read make stupid" our children and restrict them from learning about real life by seperating them from reality.
:roll:

that is the PARENTS job to tell them what reality is . Not everything is the schools fault

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Caligula said:
Cabhammer said:
:roll:

that is the PARENTS job to tell them what reality is . Not everything is the schools fault
+1

·
Registered
629 Posts
One cousin of mine has proposed the idea of dressing up like the Hamburglar and holding up McDonalds for hamburgers but no cash... sounds funny, but sounds like prison... I'd have to make good friends with the manager first! SEE, it's the reasoning telling me "NO, stay out of jail!" that keeps me from doing so.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
dale914 said:
One cousin of mine has proposed the idea of dressing up like the Hamburglar and holding up McDonalds for hamburgers but no cash... sounds funny, but sounds like prison... I'd have to make good friends with the manager first! SEE, it's the reasoning telling me "NO, stay out of jail!" that keeps me from doing so.
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts