AK Rifles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need this for CONCEAL carry, not range commando.

I use nothing but Raven products for CC, but they dont make one for my crummy russian junky gun.....

thanks

· Registered
554 Posts
See if you can get Don Hume to make another run of their excellent model H726 holsters: Strong side, high rise, canted, spring front (think X-15) thumb break holster for it... I have one and couldn't ask for a more secure carry rig.

Hume still catalogs their J.I.T. Slide model for the Mak... no thumb break or spring, but nice. They also catalog the H715-M W.C. (inside the waistband, clip, vertical).

All leather, well made, affordable.

A couple of years ago a Don Hume dealer told me that they might be coaxed to make a run of them... spread the word on the H726, they ride very high (won't let you get "noticed" when wearing a short jacket) and would be ideal for women with hips who don't want a bruised hip bone too!!

-FFF

· Banned
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deeno360 said:
http://www.jbpholsters.com/servlet/the-67/LEATHER-GUN-HOLSTER-JBP/Detail

Very good quality and good fit. Perfect for what your looking for. Check eastern block pistol section for more info on this subject; lots of good information.
:hail:

· Registered
2,175 Posts
I just bought a Bianchi suede waist holster in size 9 for my EG Mak. As far as I can tell it's a perfect fit. Only draw back I found was no extra mag holder. But compared to other carry holsters out there for the Mac size gun, they are just too bulky. It was $24 at my local Cabela's. I will try and post up a link....

This is a different size but you should get the jist of it with this link...http://www.opticsplanet.net/bianchi-6d-atb-waistband-holster-rust-suede-right-hand-19032.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.