AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have not bought the 10 round Magpul AK magazines. I did buy a few 10 round Croatian AK magazines but none.fit my WASR-10 so I had to get my Dremal sanding disc out to make them fit, I have tested them and they work.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
No 10rders, but my WASR has no issues w/the 20s&30s. They're okay, if you like poly mags.
I have a Hunter, so I collect the short metal mags. Those are relatively inexpensive at the gunshows, etc.
Have fun.

·
Registered
PSA GF4
21 Posts
There's also nice Bulgarian polymer slabsides in the ten round capacity(all poly no steel reinforcements). I bought a fiver with steel reinforced lips n cut the limiter to double the cap to ten so I could have a bench magazine. I like it better than my Magpul.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I’m not in a ban state but have some 10 round mags from Magpul, KCI, and Croats but my favorite is a Chinese 5 rounder with the follower cut down for 10 rounds capacity. True surplus grade quality. I got mine back when they were $5-$10 when good surplus 30s were $15-$20. I think I recently saw some dealer had em for $22 or so in stock but can’t remember who.
Cutting the follower is easy, and Apex at one time had a replacement drop in follower & spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts