AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine that were on back-order showed up yesterday. They're kinda.........long. Let's just say that they seemed like a good idea in theory.

·
Super Moderator
10,328 Posts
..........They're kinda.........long. Let's just say that they seemed like a good idea in theory.
Thought the same thing. While I have not bought any of the Pmag 40's, I bought a handful of the CMMG steel 40+ mags a few years ago and while they function fine, just a little to long and unwieldy for my liking. Plus you need custom rig pouches.

I may buy a couple for novelty sakes, but I am not going to make a major investment in these. They are a niche item for a niche crowd IMHO.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I plan to get a few. I have two of the CMMG 40 round mags. Fantastic for prone shooting. May or may not carry them in the rattle, but one will probably be in the weapon.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I snagged a few for the HD gun. Plus I just got out of the prk.. Had to blow it on something.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a couple of them. They seem to be of usual magpul quality, I'm just not sure what I'm going to use them for. For reference, I've always kept any long gun that starts out in a vehicle, either LEO or in the military, stuffed with a 20rd maq, to avoid snagging in or exiting the vehicle. The follow-on mags were 30rd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts