AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they coming out with a Mad Max 4? And if so, do you think it will be any good?

·
Registered
881 Posts
It is still in pre-production but George Miller said he is blown away by the script and definitely wants to do it! I don't think we'll see Mel Gibson in this one and regardless if it is good or not I'm sure I'll go see it!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Looking at Happy Feet, George Miller's most recent film, Im sure Mad Max 4 will be just as leftist, if not more. Its a damn shame when entertainers go political... :neutral: :neutral:

·
Banned
636 Posts
Slinger646 said:
Looking at Happy Feet, George Miller's most recent film, Im sure Mad Max 4 will be just as leftist, if not more. Its a damn shame when entertainers go political... :neutral: :neutral:
True dat. And, instead of a nuclear holocaust, the end of civilization will now have been caused by global warming. :roll:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
WOW! I was just pondering this thought the other day. If Mel isn't in it; I don't know what to think ... :neutral:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
What is the point? The trilogy is a product of its time late 70s through the 80s. Mel Gibson is the main character. Why can't they just come up with something new? I think it is a bunch of crap. :bullshit:

·
Registered
782 Posts
dtemplar said:
Slinger646 said:
True dat. And, instead of a nuclear holocaust, the end of civilization will now have been caused by global warming. :roll:
Nope, evil gun owners will shoot the worlds food supply into tiny, lead-studded pieces and everyone will starve.

·
Registered
848 Posts
theres only two mad max movies ,thunderdome=crap....... :wink:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I'm more psyched about the film adaptation of "The Road" than this film.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
yagermeister said:
theres only two mad max movies ,thunderdome=crap....... :wink:
Actually 2.5 good Mad Max films.

First 2 & first .5 of Thunderdome.

And this is where it swerved into the shitter -

1 - 20 of 34 Posts