AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying I consider this as a project rifle. The rifle is an excellent shooter. Always 100% reliable. The bad. It does not have the original wood as my brother-in-law fiberglassed over it and I couldn't save it so it has plastic handguards and a black painted Romy buttstock.. The original finish was stripped and it wears Krylon flat black and it looks like the gas block is canted ever so slightly. By the way it shoots, you wouldn't know anything is wrong. Has about 1000 rounds through it. 8 surplus mags. Some Bulgarian, some I believe have the Izhmash stamp on the spine. The ammo is all loose in a 30 cal can and all 8 mags are loaded. Looking for ballpark figure. Might sell it, might trade it, might keep it.

Oh and the rear sight leaf is not original. Somehow one of the tabs broke on the leaf itself and I put one on there that is only marked to 3

Crappy pics. Its dusty from sitting in the closet.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Difficult to say Brother. It's kinda a diamond if the rough if you will. What importer stamp is on it?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I would value the gun at $500-$600
The 960rds at $250+
The 8 mags at $80+

$800-$950 for the package would be a fair asking price. IMO the current condition and configuration doesn't make it worth any more than another AKM. Yugo M67 can bring a premium, but it's up to the buyer and seller to determine exactly how much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts