AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Going to be a hard sell. For $550 I can buy a M-92 pistol and for a $100-$150 buy a factory folding stock and have it installed for around $200 and have a M-92 with original barrel and receiver. Two years ago I sold my complete 2005 M-92 kit built on a AUSA receiver for $1250. Hope this gives you a ball part what it is worth. JMHO.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Around 900 I'd say.

LOL! No. Not even close man. I mean ( as Schiltze pointed out above) you could buy a pap and a underfolder for less than 600 all day long. You will be lucky to get $500 for the kit. Id say list it starting at $400 on gunbroker and see if you can get more. Best of luck.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I've seen original barrel M92 kits going for 800-1000 on GB. Not saying they moved fast but that was the pricing. I know you can just buy a K92 pistol and do some work, but being a demilled kit, with the original barrel, people will pay more for it.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I've seen original barrel M92 kits going for 800-1000 on GB. Not saying they moved fast but that was the pricing. I know you can just buy a K92 pistol and do some work, but being a demilled kit, with the original barrel, people will pay more for it.

Oh, thats interesting. Here are 4 auctions that ended in the last month: ALL under $600. The guy that goes by the name "pyramid arms" is selling the demilled kits quite often for less than 1k. The guys who have been "selling" their kits for 1k seem to be further and further apart. I wonder if buyers actually follow through with payments...

M92 M-92 Yugo Krink Underfolder Kit with Barrel : AK47 Parts at GunBroker.com
Yugo M92 Parts Kit : Gun Parts Kits at GunBroker.com

So yeah, I think your 1k number is Waaaay optimistic, but you never know. I mean there are lots of idiots out there. Anyway good luck to the OP. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the data speaks for itself here. :(

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Well guess I stand corrected. Would have been nice to see those auctions when they were up.
Hey also, sorry if I came across as kind of an asshole. I just re-read what I wrote and it seems kinda asshole-like, so sorry man. :beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts