AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy that ended up with one of these. The thrumhole stock sucks. Anyone know of a mount we could use to mount an Ace stock or one of Dawg's new 74 style bolt on stock. It has a crazy angle cut at the back. Also looking for some 20 round mags.

thanks for any help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ACE makes a Zastava Yugo mounting block that will allow him to use any ACE or Stormwerkz style stock.

E70F7461-F4AB-4C07-9CE4-6D411CC72B9D_zpsh8fa7jur.jpg

M90 20rd mags work. I got a few from Long Mountain outfitters but the were expensive and they seem to be out. You can find them on GB (sometimes cheap) if you keep an eye out.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I showed him pics. of that rifle. He did not like the gap at the bottom. The 10 round m76 mags should work ok. right? It come with one mag and its junk. What settings do you shoot yours? He didnt get any info with it. Its not feeding worth a crap. Im sure its the mag , but could be in the gas block. I could not get it to move.

I dont see a big problem with the set up you have. I think it looks cool.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the gas block set to 2. It has never failed. I have run Wolf, Black Hills, Lake City, and Barnual brand .308 Win ammo through it using the 2 10 rd mags it came with, 4 others that I bought, plus 6 20rd M90 mags I picked up. No issues.

You have to lift up the small retainer attached to the gas tube to change the gas block setting. If it is not easy to set or is giving you problems, remove the gas tube, unscrew the valve from the back of the gas block, clean it and screw it all the way back in. You can set it to whatever you want when you reinstall the gas tube.

D7506201-F061-48EB-B5DE-087F9D2DBC01-97-00000007408D5CC5_zps7ea0b7e8.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts