AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have found one of each but having difficulty deciding which one I like best. Of course I would like both but if I did that the wife would probably shoot me with at least one of them. Any help on my decision is much needed
Thanks

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Well

One has a fixed stock and one doesn't. Do you think underfolders are cool? Most of the newer assembled underfolders have plastic grips. The fixed doesn't. Thats about all I can give you. Oh, I like my underfolder.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have both. I find the UF more comfortable to shoot.

See if you can get some trigger time behind each if you know someone with both and then decide.

·
Registered
38 Posts
~ d e l e t e d - inadvertant double post ~

·
Registered
38 Posts
blackfly53 said:
I have both. I find the UF more comfortable to shoot.

See if you can get some trigger time behind each if you know someone with both and then decide.

I have both, too, and agree with blackfly53, especially if you wrap an arm of the folder stock with paracord or similar to improve the cheek weld feel. The fixed-stock B1 buttstock's ergonomics take some getting used to

OTOH, the fixed-stock version can also be used as a battering ram - it is one solid and heavy shooting iron. :grin:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I choose the B1 (fixed stock) mainly because I wanted a more traditional looking AK. However, I do like the UF's because they look evil! LOL I know...I'm no help! The important thing is, your getting a Yugo AK!! (Can't go wrong with either one!)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Get both! A couple of nights on the couch are worth it. Buy one and put the other on layaway. Now pull your balls out of her purse and man up! (Otherwise, the UF will be more valuable later on)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts