AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Nice job. Good resource for those interested in getting a Yugo. They are quite unique. I really like the reciever dust cover latch on the Yugos. It makes it easier to take the dustcover on and off.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
A PRE BAN Yugo? So it's a YUGO reciever? :shock:

How much did THAT set you back?

Too bad they didn't come with the launching style gas block.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, hope the albums will help collectors, there's a bunch more, some are the SVD, RPG7, various Mosin rifles, Vz54 Czech sniper, Vz52/57 sniper, Vz58, I've only got the Yugo M70 & 2 Yugo pistol albums up right now, the 7.65 M70, & the Zc88 9mm, but I have a bunch of Yugo stuff to take pics of yet. The M70 fixed is a pre-ban, Yugo receiver, found it at a show in Allentown Pa, think I got a fair deal on it $1200, it was just the rifle though w/1 mag which was a Chinese mag, it's in exc shape & I had already ordered some exc Yugo mags from CFS, now just waiting for the correct scope & mount to come in!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Gorgeous! We need more pics!

As soon as I pick my M70AB2 up from my FFL this week, I'll post.... :grin:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Does the front sight have a circle in the top like Chinese AKs, or is it open all the way across the top?

Does the rear sight go to 800M or 1,000M?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks Teutonic

It has an open sight unlike the Chinese. Only thing is they did not import them with the grenade site. :cool:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Re: Thanks Teutonic

CpbNja said:
It has an open sight unlike the Chinese. Only thing is they did not import them with the grenade site. :cool:
Thanks... any idea on the rear sight?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
CpbNja said:
Goes all the way to 1,000M :grin:
Damn, that's AKM pattern. :sad:

Oh well it's got the AK style reciever 1.6mm and gas tube.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts